When does Bochum vs Heidenheim kick off? Saturday 16th May, 2020 – 12:00 (UK)
Where is Bochum vs Heidenheim being played? Vonovia Ruhrstadion
What TV channel is Bochum vs Heidenheim on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga 2 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Bochum vs Heidenheim in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Bochum vs Heidenheim? No tickets are available as Bundesliga 2 matches are currently taking place behind closed doors
What was the score in the last meeting between Bochum & Heidenheim? Heidenheim 2-3 Bochum
THE TEAM NEWS
- Bochum lost just one of their last five games before Bundesliga 2 was brought to a halt but they are still in big trouble at the bottom of the table and will need to continue improving if they are to avoid the drop.
- Bochum’s home form will be crucial in the run-in and despite losing just three of their home matches in the league so far this season, they have also won the same number with seven of their home games ended in stalemate.
- They head into this first game back in action with a relatively fit squad, owing to the exceptions of Vitaly Janelt and Ulrich Bapoh who continue to work their way back to fitness following injury lay-offs.
- Heidenheim are right in the mix for promotion with nine games of the season remaining and they will be desperate to continue their strong run of form that has seen them lose just two of their last 11 games in Bundesliga 2.
- Heidenheim have mainly relied on their home form this season having won just four times on the road in league action but they will still be confident heading into this fixture with Bochum.
- Centre-back Oliver Husing will be unavailable for this game as he completes a two-match ban while Maximilian Thiel remains sidelined with the knee injury that has wrecked his season.
Bochum were showing signs of improvement before the season was
temporarily curtailed and they will hope the break does not ruin their
momentum as they aim to pull away from danger. They host Heidenheim in
this first game back and although the visitors have proven difficult to
beat in their recent matches, the hosts have only failed to score in one
of their home Bundesliga 2 matches this season and that should ensure
both teams find the back of the net in this one.