When does Bochum vs Hannover 96 kick off? Friday 13th December, 2019 – 17:30 (UK)
Where is Bochum vs Hannover 96 being played? Vonovia Ruhrstadion
What TV channel is Bochum vs Hannover 96 on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga 2 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Bochum vs Hannover 96 in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Bochum vs Hannover 96?
What was the score in the last meeting between Bochum & Hannover 96? Hannover 96 2-1 Bochum
THE TEAM NEWS
- Bochum suffered only their second defeat in 11 Bundesliga 2 games at Greuther Furth last Saturday but they are unbeaten in 13 at home.
- Coach Reis welcomes captain Losilla back from suspension and he is set to reclaim his place in midfield from Janelt, which was the only change Reis made against Furth.
- That may well be the only change this time although Zoller and Weilandt are both alternatives to Pantovic on the right flank, while Eisfeld is close to returning from injury.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Riemann; Gamboa, Decarli, Bella-Kotchap, Danilo Soares; Losilla, Tesche; Pantovic, Lee Chung-Yong, Blum; Ganvoula
Unavailable: Bapoh (Injured), Maier (Injured)
Doubtful: Eisfeld (Injured)
- Hannover 96 twice came from behind to claim their first home win of the season against Erzgebirge Aue last Saturday, making it two wins from three games under Kocak.
- Striker Teuchert returned to full training this week but is not expected to feature, while defenders Hubers, Felipe, Jung and Franke remain sidelined.
- Kocak has more options in midfield and attack, with Stendera and Ducksch both candidates for the starting line-up, while Ostrzolek will be hoping to feature against his boyhood club.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Zieler; Korb, Elez, Anton, Albornoz; Stendera, Bakalorz; Maina, Haraguchi, Hansson; Weydandt
Unavailable: Hubers (Injured), Felipe (Injured), Jung (Injured), Franke (Injured)
Doubtful: Teuchert (Injured)
Bochum have not lost a league game at home since February but their matches at the Ruhrstadion this term have seen plenty of goals for both teams. Hannover have been lifted by back-to-back wins under new boss Kocak so this has the makings of a high-scoring encounter.