When does Bochum vs Hamburger SV kick off? Monday 3rd February, 2020 – 19:30 (UK)
Where is Bochum vs Hamburger SV being played? Vonovia Ruhrstadion
What TV channel is Bochum vs Hamburger SV on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga 2 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Bochum vs Hamburger SV in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Bochum vs Hamburger SV?
Hamburger SV – https://shop.hsv.de/tickets/auswaertsspiele/
What was the score in the last meeting between Bochum & Hamburger SV? Hamburger SV 1-0 Bochum
THE TEAM NEWS
- Bochum's 2-0 reverse at leaders Arminia Bielefeld on Tuesday was their third in four games and they could find themselves in the relegation zone before this match kicks off.
- To make matters worse, goalkeeper Riemann was sent off late on against Bielefeld so summer signing Drewes is set to make his debut.
- Veteran centre-back Fabian made his first appearance of the season in midweek but new signing Zulj was not included in the squad as he is lacking match fitness.
Predicted line-up (4-1-2-1-2): Drewes; Gamboa, Decarli, Fabian, Danilo Soares; Tesche; Janelt, Losilla; Lee Chung-Yong; Blum, Ganvoula
Unavailable: Bapoh (Injured), Riemann (Suspended)
Doubtful: Maier (Injured)
- Having ended the year in poor form, second-placed Hamburger SV made a strong start to 2020 with a 4-1 win at home to Nurnberg on Thursday.
- New signings Beyer and Schaub went straight into the side against Nurnberg and striker Pohjanpalo also made his debut from the bench.
- Boss Hecking has no new personnel issues and could name an unchanged side, with Hinterseer set to lead the line against his former club.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Daniel Heuer; Beyer, Letschert, Van Drongelen, Leibold; Dudziak, Fein, Schaub; Jatta, Hinterseer, Kittel
Unavailable: Vagnoman (Injured), Gyamerah (Injured), Jairo Samperio (Injured)
The majority of Bochum's points – and goals – have come at home this season. In fact, they have scored at least twice in all but one of their home league games and now host the highest scorers in the division who netted four goals last time out, so this has the makings of a high-scoring contest.