When does Bochum vs Erzgebirge Aue kick off? Saturday 30th November, 2019 – 12:00 (UK)
Where is Bochum vs Erzgebirge Aue being played? Vonovia Ruhrstadion
What TV channel is Bochum vs Erzgebirge Aue on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga 2 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Bochum vs Erzgebirge Aue in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Bochum vs Erzgebirge Aue?
What was the score in the last meeting between Bochum & Erzgebirge Aue? Erzgebirge Aue 3-2 Bochum
THE TEAM NEWS
- Bochum were held to yet another draw at home to Osnabruck last Friday and are only outside the relegation zone on goal difference heading into this weekend.
- Left-back Danilo Soares returns from suspension and right-back Cristian Gamboa made his comeback from injury as a substitute against Osnabruck, so there could be a reshuffle at the back.
- Coach Thomas Reis has fewer options further up the pitch with midfielders Ulrich Bapoh, Thomas Eisfeld and Sebastian Maier all ruled out and Tom Weilandt still working his way back.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Riemann; Gamboa, Decarli, Bella-Kotchap, Danilo Soares; Losilla, Tesche; Zoller, Lee Chung-Yong, Blum; Ganvoula
Unavailable: Bapoh (Injured), Maier (Injured), Eisfeld (Injured)
Doubtful: Weilandt (Injured)
- Erzgebirge Aue claimed their first win in five competitive matches last week, beating St. Pauli 3-1 at home to move up to fourth in the standings.
- Philipp Riese and Clemens Fandrich are both suspended after collecting their fifth yellow cards last week and fellow midfielder Jan Hochscheidt completes his two-match ban, so Louis Samson and Dominik Wydra are set to start.
- Malcolm Cacutalua was included in the squad for the first time this season against St. Pauli but fellow centre-backs Steve Breitkreuz and Fabian Kalig remain sidelined.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Mannel; Rizzuto, Mihojevic, Gonther, Kempe; Wydra, Samson; Baumgart, Nazarov, Kruger; Testroet
Unavailable: Breitkreuz (Injured), Kalig (Injured), Riese (Suspended), Fandrich (Suspended), Hochscheidt (Suspended)
Bochum have a good recent record against Erzgebirge Aue, losing just one of the last nine Bundesliga 2 meetings between the two sides. Both teams have scored in each of the last eight, though, and that pattern is likely to continue as Bochum have not registered a single clean sheet this season.