When does Bochum vs Darmstadt 98 kick off? Saturday 28th September, 2019 – 12:00 (UK)
Where is Bochum vs Darmstadt 98 being played? Vonovia Ruhrstadion
What are the expected weather conditions for Bochum vs Darmstadt 98? Cloud, 17c
What TV channel is Bochum vs Darmstadt 98 on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga 2 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Bochum vs Darmstadt 98 in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Bochum vs Darmstadt 98?
What was the score in the last meeting between Bochum & Darmstadt 98? Darmstadt 98 0-0 Bochu
THE TEAM NEWS
- Bochum have drawn both their matches under new coach Thomas Reis but they are now winless in nine Bundesliga II games.
- Tom Weilandt is back in full training having missed the last four games and could be in the squad while Sebastian Maier has shaken off the illness that ruled him out of last Saturday's trip to Sandhausen.
- The game will come too soon for Lee Chung-Yong and Maxim Leitsch, who are still working their way back, but Reis has no new personnel concerns.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Riemann; Gamboa, Decarli, Lorenz, Danilo Soares; Losilla, Janelt; Pantovic, Maier, Blum; Ganvoula
Unavailable: Lee Chung-Yong (Injured), Leitsch (Injured)
Doubtful: Weilandt (Injured)
- Darmstadt 98 are winless in five games after their 1-0 defeat at Heidenheim last Friday, which was their third straight league loss away from home without scoring.
- First-choice goalkeeper Marcel Schuhen is back in training but is unlikely to be rushed back for this one, with Florian Stritzel performing solidly in his absence.
- Mathias Honsak is also close to returning to action but attacking duo Braydon Manu and Felix Platte remain sidelined with long-term problems.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Stritzel; Herrmann, Dumic, Hohn, Holland; Palsson, Paik Seung-Ho; Heller, Schnellhardt, Skarke; Dursun
Unavailable: Manu (Injured), Platte (Injured)
Doubtful: Schuhen (Injured), Honsak (Injured)
The last meeting between these two teams in April ended goalless and both sides go into this one on winless streaks. Bochum have drawn all three of their league games at home this term, and Darmstadt would probably settle for a point given their poor away form.