2019-20 Bundesliga 2 – Bochum vs Arminia Bielefeld Betting Preview & Prediction
When does Bochum vs Arminia Bielefeld kick off? Friday 2nd August, 2019 – 17:30 (UK)
Where is Bochum vs Arminia Bielefeld being played? Vonovia Ruhrstadion
What is the weather forecast for Bochum vs Arminia Bielefeld? Cloudy, 21c
What television channel is Bochum vs Arminia Bielefeld on? Some Bundesliga 2 matches are televised on BT Sport so check here for their TV schedule
Where can I stream Bochum vs Arminia Bielefeld? If televised on BT Sport, this match can be streamed via the BT Sport website and app
Where can I get tickets for Bochum vs Arminia Bielefeld?
Arminia Bielefeld – https://www.eventimsports.de/ols/dsc-auswaerts/de/auswaerts/channel/shop/index
What was the score when the teams last met? Arminia Bielefeld 3-1 Bochum
THE TEAM NEWS
Predicted line-up (4-4-2): Riemann; Osei-Tutu, Decarli, Lorenz, Janelt; Lee Chung-Yong, Eisfeld, Losilla, Maier; Zoller, Blum
- Bochum suffered a 3-1 defeat away to Jahn Regensburg in their season opener last Sunday so they will be looking to pick up from their good home form at the end of last season, when they finished unbeaten in five matches on home soil.
- Coach Robin Dutt included three of his five summer signings in his starting line-up against Jahn Regensburg and striker Silvere Ganvoula is now available to make his debut after completing a suspension.
- Dutt made a double substitution at half-time last weekend and he has no injury concerns so there could be changes here, with Ganvoula and Simon Zoller - whose fitness was in doubt before the last match - both options as out-and-out strikers.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Ortega Moreno; Clauss, Behrendt, Salger, Hartherz; Prietl, Edmundsson, Yabo; Staude, Klos, Voglsammer
Unavailable: Brunner (Injured), Quaschner (Injured), Schipplock (Injured)
- Arminia Bielefeld needed a last-minute equaliser to salvage a point in their opening game at home to St. Pauli on Monday night but it was no less than they deserved after completely dominating the second half.
- There were no new faces in Uwe Neuhaus' starting line-up on Monday, but winger Cebio Soukou did come off the bench for his debut and will be hoping to feature again at the club where he came through the youth ranks.
- Midfielder Marcel Hartel joined from Neuhaus' former side Union Berlin over the weekend and is likely to feature, but right-back Cedric Brunner and strikers Sven Schipplock and Nils Quaschner are all out injured.
Bielefeld fared well on their travels in the second half of last season and have only lost on one of their last five visits to the Ruhrstadion in Bundesliga II. Hartel is a good signing and it is certainly worth looking at draw no bet on the visitors given how poor Bochum were in their opening game.
Betting tip: Arminia Bielefeld (Draw no bet)