2019-20 Bundesliga 2 – Arminia Bielefeld vs Stuttgart Preview & Prediction
When does Arminia Bielefeld vs Stuttgart kick off? Friday 27th September, 2019 – 17:30 (UK)
Where is Arminia Bielefeld vs Stuttgart being played? SchücoArena
What are the expected weather conditions for Arminia Bielefeld vs Stuttgart? Cloud, 16c
What TV channel is Arminia Bielefeld vs Stuttgart on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga 2 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Arminia Bielefeld vs Stuttgart in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Arminia Bielefeld vs Stuttgart?
Arminia Bielefeld – https://www.eventimsports.de/ols/arminia/de/heimspiele/channel/shop/index
Stuttgart – https://shop.vfb.de/tickets/auswaertsspiele/
What was the score in the last meeting between Arminia Bielefeld & Stuttgart? Arminia Bielefeld 2-3 Stuttgart
THE TEAM NEWS
- Arminia Bielefeld have won four of their last five league games and will replace Stuttgart at the top, at least overnight, with another win on Friday.
- Amos Pieper was recalled in defence at the expense of recent signing Alex Perez against Wehen Wiesbaden last weekend and coach Uwe Neuhaus may well name an unchanged side, with no change on the injury front.
- The attacking trio of Fabian Klos, Andreas Voglsammer and Joan Simun Edmundsson have been pivotal to Bielefeld's impressive start, scoring 13 of the team's 19 goals.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Ortega Moreno; Clauss, Pieper, Nilsson, Hartherz; Prietl, Hartel, Edmundsson; Soukou, Klos, Voglsammer
Unavailable: Quaschner (Injured), Schipplock (Injured), Weihrauch (Injured), Behrendt (Injured), Yabo (Injured)
- Stuttgart held on to top spot in Bundesliga II with a 2-0 win at home to Greuther Furth last Saturday, their third victory on the bounce.
- The victory was dampened by a number of injuries and strikers Salas Wamangituka and Nicolas Gonzalez have both been rated as doubtful for this match, so Mario Gomez could be in line for a recall.
- Tanguy Coulibaly has been ruled out again and Gonzalo Castro is also doubtful, but first-choice goalkeeper Gregor Kobel should be fine after coming off against Furth.
Predicted line-up (4-1-2-1-2): Kobel; Stenzel, Badstuber, Kempf, Insua; Mangala; Forster, Klement; Didavi; Gomez, Gonzalez
Unavailable: Kalajdzic (Injured), Kaminski (Injured), Mack (Injured), Coulibaly (Injured)
Doubtful: Castro (Injured), Wamangituka (Injured), Gonzalez (Injured)
The only two unbeaten sides left in Bundesliga II meet on Friday. Arminia Bielefeld boast the best attack in the division but they have only registered one clean sheet, while Stuttgart have failed to score just once this season, so whatever happens it is likely that both teams will score.