2019-20 Bundesliga 2 – Arminia Bielefeld vs Sandhausen Preview & Prediction
When does Arminia Bielefeld vs Sandhausen kick off? Saturday 23rd November, 2019 – 12:00 (UK)
Where is Arminia Bielefeld vs Sandhausen being played? SchücoArena
What TV channel is Arminia Bielefeld vs Sandhausen on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga 2 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Arminia Bielefeld vs Sandhausen in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Arminia Bielefeld vs Sandhausen?
Arminia Bielefeld – https://www.eventimsports.de/ols/arminia/de/heimspiele/channel/shop/index
What was the score in the last meeting between Arminia Bielefeld & Sandhausen? Sandhausen 0-3 Arminia Bielefeld
THE TEAM NEWS
- Arminia Bielefeld shot to the top of the Bundesliga 2 table with an impressive 5-1 win at Nurnberg two weeks ago, their fourth victory in five league games.
- Sven Schipplock, who has not played a competitive game in almost a year, got some much-needed game time in a friendly last week along with several other fringe players.
- Keanu Staude has been suffering with a cold and will be assessed and fellow midfielder Tom Schutz is also a doubt, but coach Uwe Neuhaus is set to name an unchanged side.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Ortega Moreno; Brunner, Pieper, Nilsson, Hartherz; Prietl, Yabo, Hartel; Clauss, Klos, Voglsammer
Unavailable: Quaschner (Injured), Behrendt (Injured)
Doubtful: Schipplock (Injured), Staude (Illness), Schutz (Injured)
- Sandhausen ended their seven-match winless run with a 3-2 victory at home to Greuther Furth last time out, coming from behind twice to do so.
- Right-back Philipp Klingmann, who is yet to feature this season, is available and scored in a friendly against Eintracht Frankfurt last week, but the best he can hope for is a place on the bench.
- Midfield trio Markus Karl, Erik Zenga and Stefan Kulovits remain sidelined but otherwise coach Uwe Koschinat has a full squad available for the trip north.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Fraisl; Diekmeier, Nauber, Zhirov, Paqarada; Linsmayer, Frey; Gislason, Biada, Turpitz; Behrens
Unavailable: Karl (Injured), Zenga (Injured), Kulovits (Injured)
Sandhausen have never tasted victory at Bielefeld in the second tier and that is unlikely to change on Saturday. The league leaders have won four of their last five games and should not have too many problems against a side who have registered one point and one goal in their last four away outings.