2019-20 Bundesliga 2 – Arminia Bielefeld vs Osnabruck Preview & Prediction
When does Arminia Bielefeld vs Osnabruck kick off? Sunday 17th May, 2020 – 12:30 (UK)
Where is Arminia Bielefeld vs Osnabruck being played? SchücoArena
Where can I get tickets for Arminia Bielefeld vs Osnabruck? No tickets are available as Bundesliga 2 matches are currently taking place behind closed doors
What TV channel is Arminia Bielefeld vs Osnabruck on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga 2 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Arminia Bielefeld vs Osnabruck in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Bet365 subscribers can stream German Bundesliga 2 matches so it is worth checking their schedule
THE TEAM NEWS
- Arminia Bielefeld are in a strong position to earn promotion to the Bundesliga but they will be wary of the chasing pack ahead of this return to action and will be keen to continue their fine home form as they host Osnabruck.
- Arminia have won their last four home matches in Bundesliga 2 and have done so without conceding while they have lost just one of their games on home soil throughout their league campaign.
- One man to benefit from the enforced break is Andreas Voglsammer with the striker originally ruled out for the season with a fractured metatarsal and while this game may come too soon, he is back in training which is a great sign for the league leaders.
- Osnabruck have fallen into relegation trouble following a poor run of form which has seen them fail to win any of their last eight matches in Bundesliga 2 and they conceded nine goals in their last two games before the season was temporarily halted.
- They head into this round of fixtures with just a four-point buffer to the relegation zone and their away form will be a big concern ahead of this fixture with the table toppers having won just two league games on the road so far this season.
- Osnabruck looked set to have a lengthy injury list ahead of this fixture when it was originally due to be played in March but they look in much better shape here with Etienne Amenyido and Anas Ouahim among those set to make welcome returns.
Arminia Bielefeld are favourites to earn a spot in the Bundesliga as
they top the Bundesliga 2 table with nine games remaining and they will
be eager to continue their charge as they get back underway. They host
Osnabruck in this game but the visitors will be desperate to put their
poor run of form behind them and are boosted by the return of several
important players. However, with no win in their last eight league
games, this trip looks a tough one and
Arminia should be too good on home soil.