2019-20 Bundesliga 2 – Arminia Bielefeld vs Osnabruck Preview & Prediction
When does Arminia Bielefeld vs Osnabruck kick off? Friday 13th March, 2020 – 17:30 (UK)
Where is Arminia Bielefeld vs Osnabruck being played? SchücoArena
What TV channel is Arminia Bielefeld vs Osnabruck on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga 2 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Arminia Bielefeld vs Osnabruck in the UK? bet365 streams over 140,000 live events every year, sign up and check here if this match will be streamed!
Where can I get tickets for Arminia Bielefeld vs Osnabruck?
Arminia Bielefeld – https://www.eventimsports.de/ols/arminia/de/heimspiele/channel/shop/index
What was the score in the last meeting between Arminia Bielefeld & Osnabruck? Osnabruck 0-1 Arminia Bielefeld
THE TEAM NEWS
- Arminia Bielefeld maintained their six-point lead at the top of Bundesliga 2 thanks to a 1-1 draw at second-placed Stuttgart on Monday.
- Coach Neuhaus opted for a slightly more defensive setup on Monday with Yabo replacing Soukou, but the winger should be recalled after coming on and scoring.
- That is likely to be the only alteration from the team that started at Stuttgart, with no fresh injury problems reported.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Ortega Moreno; Brunner, Pieper, Nilsson, Hartherz; Kunze, Prietl, Hartel; Clauss, Klos, Soukou
Unavailable: Quaschner (Injured), Behrendt (Injured), Voglsammer (Injured)
- Osnabruck are still looking for their first win of the calendar year after being thrashed 6-2 at home to fellow promoted side Wehen Wiesbaden last Friday.
- Ajdini and Farrona-Pulido could both miss out because of illness and defenders Konrad and Engel are also doubtful.
- Ceesay has completed his suspension but fellow loanee Girth should retain his place up front after scoring against Wiesbaden.
Predicted line-up (4-4-2): Kuhn; Heyer, Gugganig, Trapp, Agu; Blacha, Taffertshofer, Kohler, Henning; Girth, Alvarez
Unavailable: Haubrock (Injured), Amenyido (Injured)
Doubtful: Ajdini (Illness), Farrona-Pulido (Illness), Konrad (Injured), Engel (Injured)
Leaders Arminia Bielefeld have won their last four home matches without conceding a single goal. Although they will not have the backing of their fans for this one, they should nevertheless win comfortably against an Osnabruck side who have taken just three points from their last eight.