2019-20 Bundesliga 2 – Arminia Bielefeld vs Nurnberg Preview & Prediction
When does Arminia Bielefeld vs Nurnberg kick off? Saturday 6th June, 2020 – 12:00 (UK)
Where is Arminia Bielefeld vs Nurnberg being played? SchücoArena
Where can I get tickets for Arminia Bielefeld vs Nurnberg? No tickets are available as Bundesliga 2 matches are currently taking place behind closed doors
What TV channel is Arminia Bielefeld vs Nurnberg on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga 2 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Arminia Bielefeld vs Nurnberg in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Bet365 subscribers can stream German Bundesliga 2 matches so it is worth checking their schedule
THE TEAM NEWS
- Arminia Bielefeld moved a step closer to securing their spot in Bundesliga thanks to their first victory since the resumption of play as they notched a relieving injury time goal to snatch the three points against Holstein Kiel.
- After back-to-back draws in their first two games since the league was suspended, making it three in a row overall, Arminia looked like they would be playing out another stalemate after the hosts levelled following Jonathan Clauss’ opener.
- With the seconds ticking down, Sven Schipplock notched a priceless winner for his side and they will hope to extend their unbeaten run to 10 mathes as they host Nurnberg although they will be without the suspended Manuel Prietl.
- Nurnberg’s troubles continued at the wrong end of the table despite a third consecutive draw in Bundesliga 2 as they played out a drab affair with Bochum last week and they have now failed to win any of their last five league games.
- Neither side really took the scruff of the game by the neck and a point apiece was the correct outcome but it is those types of games that Nurnberg will feel they need to win if they are to pull away from relegation danger.
- Nurnberg are still struggling with a handful of injuries but Enrico Valentini was fit enough to take his place on the bench in last week’s game and despite not coming onto the field, the visitors will hope to get some minutes into him in this encounter.
Arminia Bielefeld looked set for a fourth successive draw in
Bundesliga 2 but a late goal earned them a vital victory. Another draw
could have severely knocked their confidence, especially with Stuttgart
beginning to put them under pressure but the win should have the
opposite impact. They will look to build on that as they host struggling
Nurnberg and with the visitors failing to win any of their last five,
the title chasers should be able to make it back-to-back victories.