2019-20 Bundesliga 2 – Arminia Bielefeld vs Jahn Regensburg Preview & Prediction
When does Arminia Bielefeld vs Jahn Regensburg kick off? Sunday 9th February, 2020 – 12:30 (UK)
Where is Arminia Bielefeld vs Jahn Regensburg being played? SchücoArena
What TV channel is Arminia Bielefeld vs Jahn Regensburg on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga 2 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Arminia Bielefeld vs Jahn Regensburg in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Arminia Bielefeld vs Jahn Regensburg?
Arminia Bielefeld – https://www.eventimsports.de/ols/arminia/de/heimspiele/channel/shop/index
What was the score in the last meeting between Arminia Bielefeld & Jahn Regensburg? Jahn Regensburg 1-3 Arminia Bielefeld
THE TEAM NEWS
- Arminia Bielefeld have won just one of their last five games and saw their lead at the top of the table cut to one point last weekend.
- In a further blow to their promotion hopes, striker Voglsammer – who has contributed 10 goals and five assists this season – suffered a metatarsal fracture against Erzgebirge Aue last week.
- Voglsammer joins long-term Quaschner and Behrendt in the treatment room, but Schutz returned to the squad at Aue and Alex Perez is also available again.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Ortega Moreno; Brunner, Pieper, Nilsson, Hartherz; Prietl, Yabo, Hartel; Clauss, Klos, Soukou
Unavailable: Quaschner (Injured), Behrendt (Injured), Voglsammer (Injured)
- Jahn Regensburg went down to a 2-0 defeat at home to Greuther Furth last time out, leaving them six points off the top three.
- Winger Stolze has been ruled out again with a facial injury but striker Wekesser is fit again after missing the last game.
- Wekesser is one of many options in attack for coach Selimbegovic, with loanee Seydel pushing for a first start after two substitute appearances.
Predicted line-up (4-4-2): Meyer; Saller, Nachreiner, Correia, Okoroji; George, Gimber, Besuschkow, Seydel; Albers, Gruttner
Unavailable: Stolze (Injured)
Arminia Bielefeld have been unusually quiet in front of goal lately, failing to score in three of their last four games. They still boast the joint best defence in the division and with four of Regensburg's last five games producing fewer than three goals, this looks like being a low-scoring affair.