2019-20 Bundesliga 2 – Arminia Bielefeld vs Hamburger SV Preview & Prediction
When does Arminia Bielefeld vs Hamburger SV kick off? Monday 21st October, 2019 – 19:30 (UK)
Where is Arminia Bielefeld vs Hamburger SV being played? SchücoArena
What TV channel is Arminia Bielefeld vs Hamburger SV on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga 2 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Arminia Bielefeld vs Hamburger SV in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Arminia Bielefeld vs Hamburger SV?
Arminia Bielefeld – https://www.eventimsports.de/ols/arminia/de/heimspiele/channel/shop/index
Hamburger SV – https://shop.hsv.de/tickets/auswaertsspiele/
What was the score in the last meeting between Arminia Bielefeld & Hamburger SV? Arminia Bielefeld 2-0 Hamburger SV
THE TEAM NEWS
- Arminia Bielefeld are three points clear in third place and two points behind the top two going into this weekend's fixtures having won three of their last four games.
- Coach Uwe Neuhaus welcomes top scorer Fabian Klos back from suspension and fellow striker Sven Schipplock made his comeback from injury in a friendly last week.
- Klos' return is likely to see Jonathan Clauss return to right-back at the expense of Cedric Brunner, while centre-back Alex Perez remains doubtful.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Ortega Moreno; Clauss, Pieper, Nilsson, Hartherz; Prietl, Hartel, Edmundsson; Soukou, Klos, Voglsammer
Unavailable: Quaschner (Injured), Behrendt (Injured)
Doubtful: Schipplock (Injured), Alex Perez (Injured)
- Hamburger SV went into the international break at the top of the table after beating Greuther Furth 2-0 at home and have lost just one of their last 10 Bundesliga II matches.
- Key man Gideon Jung has been declared fit after missing the last match but captain Aaron Hunt is struggling with a muscular problem.
- Top scorer Sonny Kittel could be recalled after coming on and netting his fifth goal of the season against Furth, with either Bakery Jatta or Martin Harnik making way.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Daniel Heuer; Vagnoman, Jung, Van Drongelen, Leibold; Fein, Hunt, Dudziak; Harnik, Hinterseer, Kittel
Unavailable: Ewerton (Injured), Moritz (Injured), Gyamerah (Injured)
Doubtful: Hunt (Injured)
The two highest-scoring teams in Bundesliga II meet in a top-of-the-table clash on Monday. Despite being third, Arminia Bielefeld are yet to keep a clean sheet at home this season while three of Hamburg's four away games have produced four or more goals. The ingredients are there for a cracker.