2019-20 Bundesliga 2 – Arminia Bielefeld vs Greuther Furth Preview & Prediction
When does Arminia Bielefeld vs Greuther Furth kick off? Saturday 31st August, 2019 – 12:00 (UK)
Where is Arminia Bielefeld vs Greuther Furth being played? SchücoArena
What is the weather forecast for Arminia Bielefeld vs Greuther Furth? Clear, 25c
What television channel is Arminia Bielefeld vs Greuther Furth on? Some Bundesliga 2 matches are televised on BT Sport so check here for their TV schedule
Where can I stream Arminia Bielefeld vs Greuther Furth? If televised on BT Sport, this match can be streamed via the BT Sport website and app
Where can I get tickets for Arminia Bielefeld vs Greuther Furth?
Arminia Bielefeld – https://www.eventimsports.de/ols/arminia/de/heimspiele/channel/shop/index
What was the score when the teams last met? Greuther Furth 2-2 Arminia Bielefeld
THE TEAM NEWS
- Arminia Bielefeld are second in the table following their 3-1 win at Jahn Regensburg last weekend and have lost just one of their last 13 Bundesliga II games.
- The win was dampened by a serious injury to first-choice centre-back Brian Behrendt, who suffered a cruciate ligament tear which is likely to keep him out for most of the season.
- Coach Uwe Neuhaus must choose between Stephan Salger and Amos Pieper to take Behrendt's place, but there are unlikely to be any other changes from last weekend.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Ortega Moreno; Clauss, Pieper, Nilsson, Hartherz; Prietl, Hartel, Yabo; Edmundsson, Klos, Voglsammer
Unavailable: Brunner (Injured), Quaschner (Injured), Schipplock (Injured), Weihrauch (Injured), Behrendt (Injured)
- Greuther Furth have made a decent start to the season with seven points from four games, including a respectable point at relegated Hannover 96 last Saturday.
- Right-back Marco Meyerhofer will be assessed after missing the trip to Hannover, while Maximilian Wittek was preferred to David Raum on the opposite flank.
- Winger Marvin Stefaniak is also a doubt having sat out the last game while strikers Daniel Steininger and Shawn Parker remain out of favour as the end of the transfer window approaches.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Burchert; Sauer, Caligiuri, Mavraj, Wittek; Sarpei, Seguin; Leweling, Green, Mohr; Keita-Ruel
Unavailable: Ernst (Injured), Steininger (Out of favour), Parker (Out of favour)
Doubtful: Meyerhofer (Injured), Stefaniak (Injured)
Two sides who have made good starts to the campaign meet at the SchücoArena, where Arminia Biefeld have won six of their last eight games. They are yet to keep a clean sheet this season, though, and may struggle to do so against a Furth side who have scored in their last six away league matches.