2019-20 Bundesliga 2 – Arminia Bielefeld vs Erzgebirge Aue Betting Preview & Prediction
When does Arminia Bielefeld vs Erzgebirge Aue kick off? Saturday 17th August, 2019 – 12:00 (UK)
Where is Arminia Bielefeld vs Erzgebirge Aue being played? SchücoArena
What is the weather forecast for Arminia Bielefeld vs Erzgebirge Aue? Cloudy, 21c
What television channel is Arminia Bielefeld vs Erzgebirge Aue on? Some Bundesliga 2 matches are televised on BT Sport so check here for their TV schedule
Where can I stream Arminia Bielefeld vs Erzgebirge Aue? If televised on BT Sport, this match can be streamed via the BT Sport website and app
Where can I get tickets for Arminia Bielefeld vs Erzgebirge Aue?
Arminia Bielefeld – https://www.eventimsports.de/ols/arminia/de/heimspiele/channel/shop/index
What was the score when the teams last met? Arminia Bielefeld 2-1 Erzgebirge Aue
THE TEAM NEWS
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Ortega Moreno; Clauss, Behrendt, Salger, Hartherz; Prietl, Edmundsson, Yabo; Hartel, Klos, Voglsammer
Unavailable: Brunner (Injured), Quaschner (Injured), Schipplock (Injured)
Doubtful: Yabo (Personal reasons), Weihrauch (Injured)
- Arminia Bielefeld won 1-0 at fourth-tier outfit Viktoria Berlin in the first round of the DFB Cup last Saturday having drawn their opening two matches in the league thanks to last-minute equalisers.
- New signings Joakim Nilsson and Marcel Hartel were given their full debuts last weekend as coach Uwe Neuhaus made three changes to his side, but Reinhold Yabo missed the trip because of personal reasons.
- Cedric Brunner, Patrick Weihrauch, Sven Schipplock and Nils Quaschner are yet to feature this season as they recover from injuries but Neuhaus has no fresh concerns on that front.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Mannel; Kalig, Mihojevic, Kusic, Rizzuto; Riese, Fandrich; Hochscheidt, Nazarov, Kruger; Testroet
Unavailable: Kempe (Injured), Cacutalua (Injured), Samson (Injured)
Doubtful: Breitkreuz (Injured), Gonther (Injured)
- Erzgebirge Aue came from a goal down to win 4-1 at Wacker Nordhausen in the DFB Cup last Saturday, making it three wins out of three matches in all competitions so far this season for Daniel Meyer's men.
- Midfielder Dominik Wydra is fit again after missing the trip to Nordhausen through illness and centre-back Steve Breitkreuz made his comeback from injury in a friendly on Tuesday, though he is unlikely to feature here.
- Long-term absentees Malcom Cacutalua, Dennis Kempe and Louis Samson remain sidelined while centre-back Soren Gonther will be assessed after coming off with an injury during the cup match.
Arminia Bielefeld have not failed to score at home in the league since November 2018 while Erzgebirge Aue have drawn a blank in just one of their last eight away Bundesliga II matches. Both have scored in all of their games thus far this term, so back both teams to score.
Betting tip: Yes (Both teams to score)