2019-20 Bundesliga 2 – Arminia Bielefeld vs Dynamo Dresden Preview & Prediction
When does Arminia Bielefeld vs Dynamo Dresden kick off? Monday 15th June, 2020 – 19:30 (UK)
Where is Arminia Bielefeld vs Dynamo Dresden being played? SchücoArena
Where can I get tickets for Arminia Bielefeld vs Dynamo Dresden? No tickets are available as Bundesliga 2 matches are currently taking place behind closed doors
What TV channel is Arminia Bielefeld vs Dynamo Dresden on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga 2 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Arminia Bielefeld vs Dynamo Dresden in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Bet365 subscribers can stream German Bundesliga 2 matches so it is worth checking their schedule
THE TEAM NEWS
- Arminia Bielefeld were only able to draw with Sandhausen last week in what was another disappointing result for the league leaders but they can all but secure promotion with victory over Dynamo Dresden.
- Neither side could break the deadlock in what was Arminia’s fifth draw in their last six matches but they still possess a healthy six-point lead over third-placed Stuttgart ahead of this game.
- Bielefeld may look to tweak their side for this contest but one man who will definitely be unavailable is Joan Simun Edmundsson who has been ruled out for the rest of the campaign with a knee injury.
- Dynamo Dresden face a huge challenge as they attempt to pull themselves out of the relegation zone as they face top of the table Arminia Bielefeld, just a few days after their loss to another promotion chasing team in Hamburger SV.
- It was a heart-breaking defeat for Dresden who had battled hard throughout the game only to succumb to a goal with just six minutes remaining and they will need to put that disappointment behind them as quickly as possible.
- This is Dresden’s final game in hand on those above them and would settle for a point but they must do without a trio of injured players with Justin Lowe, Dzenis Burnic and Godsway Donyoh all sidelined.
This top against bottom clash could prove to be a pivotal contest in
Bundesliga 2. A win for league leaders Arminia Bielefeld would all but
secure their place in the top flight and that would also leave Dynamo
Dresden clinging on for dear life at the bottom. However, the bottom
side have shown some good fight of late and although it may not be
enough here, they should be able to keep things tight at the back to
make it a low-scoring match.