2019-20 Bundesliga 2 – Arminia Bielefeld vs Darmstadt 98 Preview & Prediction
When does Arminia Bielefeld vs Darmstadt 98 kick off? Thursday 18th June, 2020 – 19:30 (UK)
Where is Arminia Bielefeld vs Darmstadt 98 being played? SchücoArena
Where can I get tickets for Arminia Bielefeld vs Darmstadt 98? No tickets are available as Bundesliga 2 matches are currently taking place behind closed doors
What TV channel is Arminia Bielefeld vs Darmstadt 98 on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga 2 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Arminia Bielefeld vs Darmstadt 98 in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Bet365 subscribers can stream German Bundesliga 2 matches so it is worth checking their schedule
THE TEAM NEWS
- Arminia Bielefeld secured their promotion back to Bundesliga with a convincing victory over bottom of the table Dynamo Dresden on Monday and they will now look to secure the title as they host Darmstadt 98.
- Jonathan Clauss, Andreas Voglsammer, Fabian Klos and Cebio Soukou all found the back of the net in the comfortable win which gave Arminia an unassailable lead over the chasing pack.
- They now require just a single point to be promoted as champions but Arminia may have to deal with the absence of Clauss in this contest after he picked up a knock at the start of the second half in the game with Dresden.
- Darmstadt 98 won their first game in three matches as they played out an entertaining contest with Hannover 96 on Sunday and were able to claim the three points thanks to a late strike.
- Serdar Dursun gave Darmstadt the lead but they found themselves behind after two goals in 11 minutes from Hannover before Fabian Schnellhardt levelled and Patric Pfeiffer scored the winner in the last minute of the game.
- Goalscorer Dursun was forced from the field against Hannover and is a doubt for this clash and it will be a big blow if the 14-goal striker is unable to take to the field for what will already be a tricky contest.
The pressure is now well and truly off Arminia Bielefeld as they put
an inconsistent run of results behind them to put four past Dynamo
Dresden which sealed their place in next season’s Bundesliga. They will
now have ambitions of rounding the season off in style by going up as
champions and can do that with a positive result against Darmstadt 98.
The visitors have been hit and miss on the road so far this season and
with Arminia coming into this on a real high, they should be able to
secure another victory here.