When is TB vs KI taking place? Saturday 16th May, 2020 – 14:00 (UK)
Where is TB vs KI taking place? Við Stórá Stadium, Trongisvágur
What television channel is TB vs KI on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream TB vs KI? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK
Where can I get tickets for TB vs KI? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
THE TEAM NEWS
- A new season has not seemingly brought about a change of fortunes for TB as they went down to a 3-1 defeat against NSI last weekend and are now without a win in their last 11 league matches.
- Their hopes of a positive result against NSI were dealt a huge blow when they fell behind after just eight minutes and they were always chasing the game thereafter. NSI put the game out of reach by finding the net twice more before TB scored a consolation goal in the closing moments of the encounter.
- If they are to put an end to their poor run of results they will have to sharpen up in attack as in their last 11 matches they have only managed to score a total of six goals.
- The 2019 Faroe Islands Premier League champions KI suffered a defeat in their opening fixture of the new campaign last Saturday when they lost 2-0 at home against B36 – the team they just pipped to the title in 2019.
- A draw had looked to be the likely outcome until Sebastian Pingel’s header broke the deadlock with eight minutes to play and then B36 then added a second goal in the final minute of the game.
- KI won 3-0 in their last encounter against TB but they also notably fell to a 1-0 defeat away from home against them last season so certainly won’t be taking them lightly in this game.
KI will be eager to get back to action and also back to winning ways when they face TB in this match. The reigning league champions had a disappointing opening day defeat last weekend but they have a chance to put that behind them against a team who are fragile at the back and probably don’t pose enough of a threat in the final third to trouble the KI backline. This fixture ended with a 1-0 victory for TB last season but the absence of a vocal home support could be a crucial factor on this occasion and KI should have the quality to ensure they come away with the three points.