When is NSI vs TB taking place? Saturday 9th May, 2020 – 15:00 (UK)
Where is NSI vs TB taking place? við Løkin, Runavík
What television channel is NSI vs TB on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream NSI vs TB? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK
Where can I get tickets for NSI vs TB? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
THE TEAM NEWS
- NSI will have mixed feelings on their 2019 campaign as they improved on their total number of points by two to take their tally to 57 but fell a place in the table as they had to settle for third spot.
- That was still enough to qualify for the Europa League preliminary round but they will be eager to build on that figure once again this season as they attempt to compete for the title having finished last season nine points off the top of the table.
- NSI had little trouble in front of goal last season as they scored the highest out of any team in the Faroe Islands Premier League with 65 but they will need to tighten up at the back having conceded 31.
- TB ended last season in terrible form and they will be under pressure right from the off as they kick-start this campaign having failed to win any of their last 10 matches in the Premier League.
- Nine of those games ended in defeat and they have lost their last seven in a row with huge improvements needed on that form or they will be in for another poor season with them only managing to amass 19 points from their 27 games last time around.
- TB’s away form was particularly concerning in 2019 as they managed just a solitary victory from their 14 matches on the road and they conceded 38 goals in the process, an average of 2.71 per game.
NSI will hope to mount an assault on the Faroe Islands Premier League
title in 2020 after falling short last year. They ended up in third
spot, nine points off winners KI but if they can sort some defensive
frailties out, they will pose a big threat. They are a real danger going
forward and average 2.41 goals per game and with TB struggling
defensively last year, particularly on the road, this should be a big
win to start the season for the hosts.