When is NSI vs IF taking place? Wednesday 27th May, 2020 – 19:00 (UK)
Where is NSI vs IF taking place? við Løkin, Runavík
What television channel is NSI vs IF on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream NSI vs IF? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK
Where can I get tickets for NSI vs IF? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
THE TEAM NEWS
- NSI will be aiming to bounce back with a win against IF having disappointingly suffered their first defeat of the season last time out against Vikingur.
- They also failed to score for the first time this season in the 1-0 defeat at Vikingur,l. Having fallen behind after 18 minutes, they couldn’t force a way back into the game and their hopes of salvaging a positive result were lessened when Aron Knudsen was dismissed after 61 minutes.
- Knudsen will now be missing from this match as a consequence of his red card and his absence is a blow with the young midfielder having scored in the opening two matches of the season.
- IF have been unable to build on their opening day victory against Skala and come into this match having lost 3-1 and 4-1 in their last two fixtures against HB and KI.
- Despite the 4-1 scoreline, they were competitive for most of the game in their defeat against the defending Faroe Premier League champions KI last time out, with only one goal separating the two teams until a penalty after 77 minutes effectively put the game out of reach.
- Serbian striker Uros Stojanov continued his excellent start to the campaign with his goal against IK taking his tally to four in three matches and he is going to be vital to their chances of picking up a positive result in this match.
NSI can shrug off their defeat against Vikingur by claiming three points from this match against IF who have suffered back-to-back defeats and will be in for another struggle this season unless they tighten up in defence. NSI have won each of the last 13 league meetings between these two teams with all of those victories coming by a margin of a least two goals, and it looks as though that sequence could be extended this time out.