2020 Faroe Islands Premier League – KI vs EB/Streymur Preview & Prediction
When is KI vs EB/Streymur taking place? Thursday 28th May, 2020 – 19:00 (UK)
Where is KI vs EB/Streymur taking place? Injector Arena, Klaksvík
What television channel is KI vs EB/Streymur on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream KI vs EB/Streymur? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK
Where can I get tickets for KI vs EB/Streymur? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
THE TEAM NEWS
- KI will be aiming to complete a third consecutive victory having responded to their opening day defeat against B36 with back-to-back wins over TB and IF.
- Although their 4-1 victory against IF in their last outing was comfortable in the end, the outcome was finely poised for much of the contest. KI held a narrow one goal lead with just under 15 minutes remaining when a goal from the penalty spot increased their lead and put the game out of IF’s reach.
- Joannes Bjartalid was again a hugely influential figure in their triumph over IF. The Faroese international midfielder weighed in with a two-goal haul for the second match in a row.
- EB/Streymur ended a run of five consecutive league defeats with a 2-0 victory against TB last Saturday and they face a big task to repeat that feat as they travel to face the defending champions KI in this fixture.
- Goals in quick succession just before half time from Dahl-Olsen and Kruse gave them a crucial advantage at the break against TB, then in the second half the defence held out to keep only a third clean sheet in their last 44 league outings.
- EB/Streymur have a very poor record away from home against KI in recent seasons with nine consecutive defeats and a total of only three goals scored during that sequence of results.
The reigning league champions KI have picked themselves up after losing their opening game of the season and look capable of making it three wins in a row by taking maximum points from this match against EB/Streymur. The away team did have a confidence-boosting victory in their last outing but IF are a much stronger team than TB and they are unlikely to have the required quality to prevent IF from claiming a comfortable victory.