When is KI vs B36 taking place? Saturday 9th May, 2020 – 17:00 (UK)
Where is KI vs B36 taking place? Injector Arena, Klaksvík
What television channel is KI vs B36 on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream KI vs B36? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK
Where can I get tickets for KI vs B36? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
THE TEAM NEWS
- KI produced a magnificent end to the season as they won their last nine matches and their final day win over B36 helped them earn the Faroe Islands Premier League title at the expense of their opponents.
- The two teams were level on points heading into that contest but KI blew B36 away in a 0-3 success and they will hope to carry on where they left off as they come up against the same side to kick-start the defence of their title.
- KI were worthy winners in 2019 and build their success on a sturdy defence, conceding just 19 goals from their 27 matches which contributed to a positive goal difference of 43, nine better than any other side in the division.
- B36 will hope to put their disappointing end to the year behind them as soon as possible as they blew the lead at the top of the table before succumbing to defeat in the winner takes all shootout with KI on the final day of the campaign.
- Despite home advantage in that game, B36 failed to turn up and found themselves two goals down inside the opening 10 minutes which ultimately resulted in their demise with that performance likely to be a big motivating factor behind attempting to win this contest.
- B36 performed well on the road last season and only KI earned more points than they did away from home while they conceded just eight goals in their 13 matches, the fewest of any side in the league.
KI come into this game as Faroe Islands Premier League champions
after a magnificent end to last season. They come face-to-face with the
side that they pipped to the crown in the first game of their defence
but B36 are likely to be extremely motivated to right the wrongs of that
final day defeat which cost them the title. KI were brilliant on both
sides of the ball last season and are likely to be the team to beat this
time around but B36 should push them all the way. This looks like a
fascinating contest that could go either way but KI should be able to
come out on top.