2020 Faroe Islands Premier League – HB vs Vikingur Preview & Prediction
When is HB vs Vikingur taking place? Thursday 28th May, 2020 – 17:00 (UK)
Where is HB vs Vikingur taking place? Gundadalur, Tórshavn
What television channel is HB vs Vikingur on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream HB vs Vikingur? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK
Where can I get tickets for HB vs Vikingur? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
THE TEAM NEWS
- HB have started the season in excellent form and are one of only two teams to have a 100% winning record after three rounds of the 2020 campaign.
- They romped to a 5-0 victory against AB last time out in a match where they were already 3-0 ahead when Hedin Hansen was dismissed in the 16th minute. Despite that setback, they added twice more to the scoreline shortly afterwards and cruised through the rest of the encounter.
- HB’s top scorer from the last two seasons Adrian Justinussen is brimming with confidence having scored four goals in that fixture which increased his total to six goals already this season.
- Vikingur will be very satisfied with their start to the season so far having followed up their opening day draw against AB with back-to-back wins against Skala and most recently NSI.
- A goal from Ari Olsen after 18 minutes proved to be the difference against NSI and they did a good job of holding the opposition at bay thereafter, though the task was made easier when NSI were reduced to ten men with just under 30 minutes remaining of the contest.
- They are especially pleased at keeping two clean sheets in their opening three games of the new campaign, especially as last season they conceded the most goals out of any team who finished in the top six places in the table.
HB face a potentially tricky test against a team who are previously unbeaten this season but they are in good enough form to overcome the challenge and claim maximum points from this contest. Vikingur have enjoyed a good start to the campaign but this is their toughest challenge so far and it is likely that they will suffer their first defeat of the campaign despite a spirited showing.