When is B36 vs Skala taking place? Saturday 23rd May, 2020 – 14:00 (UK)
Where is B36 vs Skala taking place? Gundadalur Niðari Vøllur, Tórshavn
What television channel is B36 vs Skala on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream B36 vs Skala? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK
Where can I get tickets for B36 vs Skala? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
THE TEAM NEWS
- B36 are aiming to make it three wins from three matches at the start of the new campaign, having followed up their 2-0 opening round win against KI with a 3-0 victory against AB last weekend.
- They pretty much put the game out of AB’s reach with two goals inside of the opening 16 minutes of the match and dominated proceedings thereafter but didn’t add the third goal until late in stoppage time at the end of the game.
- B36 have a dominant record against Skala with nine consecutive victories in this fixture, though the last three of those encounters have been won by a margin of just one goal.
- Skala have started the season with two defeats from their opening two matches and they travel to face B36 having lost 5-2 against Vikingur last time out.
- They were a lot more competitive than the 5-2 scoreline suggests though having led for the majority of the first half before conceding in stoppage time, and then after falling behind were still only trailing by a single goal going into the final seven minutes of the match before conceding two late goals.
- It would not be a surprise if some changes were made in terms of personnel and tactics for this match as they may possibly opt for a more defensive approach against one of the best teams in the league.
B36 will be very confident after two wins from two matches where they have not conceded a goal and they are expected to be too strong for Skala in this encounter. B36 have won their last nine matches against Skala and have the all-round quality to ensure that they increase that sequence to ten in a row.