When is AB vs HB taking place? Sunday 24th May, 2020 – 15:00 (UK)
Where is AB vs HB taking place? Skansi Arena, Argir
What television channel is AB vs HB on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream AB vs HB? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK
Where can I get tickets for AB vs HB? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
THE TEAM NEWS
- AB have picked up one point from their opening two matches of the season with their 0-0 draw against Vikingur in round one followed by a 3-0 defeat at the hands of B36 last time out.
- Two goals conceded in the opening 16 minutes against B36 was disastrous and although they managed to hold off their opposition from scoring again until late on the game, they never looked by mounting a fightback.
- Lawal and Breckmann are both pushing for a place in the team having replaced Samuelsen and Annfinsson at half time in the match against B36.
- HB have taken maximum points from their matches against EB/Streymur and IF and are one of three teams to have registered two wins from their opening two fixtures of the 2020 season.
- Their 3-1 victory against IF last time out was fairly routine. Having established a 2-0 lead within the opening 15 minutes they added to their advantage before half time and never looked like faltering despite having to play the majority of the second period with ten men after Daniel Johansen was dismissed.
- The red card picked up by Daniel Johansen means that he will be forced to sit this game out so a change will be required at left back.
HB have made a strong start to the new campaign with six points gained from their opening two matches and they will be looking to extend that run with victory against a team that they completed the double over last season. AB have not shown much of an attacking threat so far this season and if they do fall behind it seems likely they will struggle to get back on level terms. A win for HB whilst also keeping a clean sheet is the prediction.