When does Chelsea vs Liverpool kick off? Tuesday 3rd March, 2020 – 19:45 (UK)
Where is Chelsea vs Liverpool being played? Stamford Bridge
What TV channel is Chelsea vs Liverpool on in the UK? BBC One
Where can I stream Chelsea vs Liverpool in the UK? This game can be streamed live via BBC iPlayer, the BBC Sport website and the BBC Sport app
Where can I get tickets for Chelsea vs Liverpool?
What was the score in the last meeting between Chelsea & Liverpool? Chelsea 1-2 Liverpool
THE TEAM NEWS
- Chelsea are coming off a disappointing 2-2 draw at Bournemouth in the league where they needed a late equaliser by Marcos Alonso to salvage a draw but they can now focus on the FA Cup as they face Liverpool at Stamford Bridge.
- Frank Lampard will likely make a few changes for this match to keep the side fresh in the midst of a busy schedule with Zouma, Rudiger, Barkley and Batshuayi all candidates to come back into the starting eleven.
- There is an outside chance that Lampard will view this match as the perfect opportunity to bring Kepa back into the side for Caballero after dropping the Spanish goalkeeper a couple of weeks ago for this clash with Liverpool.
Predicted line-up (3-4-2-1): Caballero; Azpilicueta, Zouma, Rudiger; James, Jorginho, Kovacic, Marcos Alonso; Barkley, Willian; Batshuayi
Unavailable: Van Ginkel (Injured), Pulisic (Injured), Kante (Injured), Abraham (Injured), Hudson-Odoi (Injured), Christensen (Injured)
- Liverpool come into this FA Cup fifth round clash with Chelsea having suffered their first loss in the league since January 2019 and ending a 44-match unbeaten run in the Premier League as they went down 3-0 at Watford at the weekend.
- Jurgen Klopp will almost certainly make some rotations as he has done in the previous rounds of the FA Cup although he may well field a stronger line-up than he did against Everton and Shrewsbury for this trip to London.
- Adrian, Matip, Jones, Origi and Minamino could all come into the starting eleven but Klopp will be tempted to retain some of his core players including Van Dijk, Alexander-Arnold, Robertson and Salah.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Adrian; Alexander-Arnold, Matip, Van Dijk, Robertson; Jones, Fabinho, Wijnaldum; Salah, Origi, Minamino
Unavailable: Clyne (Injured), Shaqiri (Injured), Henderson (Injured), Larouci (Injured)
Doubtful: Milner (Injured), Keita (Injured), Gomez (Injured)
So much will depend on how both teams line up for this game as rotations are highly likely for both sides. Chelsea are struggling for form right now and against a Liverpool side that will be fired up after a rare loss, Jurgen Klopp's men have to be favoured to progress at Stamford Bridge.