When does North Macedonia vs Netherlands kick off? Monday 21st June, 2021 – 17:00 (UK)
Where is North Macedonia vs Netherlands being played? Johan Cruijff Arena, Amsterdam
Where can I get tickets for North Macedonia vs Netherlands? Click here for the latest ticket information
What TV channel is North Macedonia vs Netherlands on in the UK? ITV
Where can I stream North Macedonia vs Netherlands in the UK? This match can be streamed live on the ITV Hub
All matches: North Macedonia 0 wins, Netherlands 2 wins, 2 draws
Last meeting: Netherlands 4-0 North Macedonia (01/04/09)
- North Macedonia put in a decent fight against Ukraine in their second game of Group C but they ultimately fell short and having suffered their second loss of the tournament, they now cannot finish in the top three.
- Qualifying for the tournament was an achievement in itself for the North Macedonians and while they have far from disgraced themselves so far, they will still be eager to bow out on a high in this tough clash with the Netherlands.
- Igor Angelovski has stuck with largely the same starting XI in his side’s two games so far and although he could be tempted to switch things up to give more of his squad some game time, the desire to come away with a positive result is likely to result in limited changes.
- Netherlands have produced two strong attacking performances so far and they have been rewarded with top spot in Group C which they cannot surrender regardless of the result in their final group game with North Macedonia.
- The 2-0 success against Austria last time out made it back-to-back wins but perhaps more pleasing than their attacking prowess was a much-improved defensive effort having conceded two goals in their opening game with Ukraine.
- With qualification secure, this is the perfect opportunity for some rotation and the likes of Nathan Aké, Ryan Gravenberch and Donyell Malen will all be hoping to come into the side with Frank de Boer having plenty of options at his disposal.
THE TEAM NEWS
PREDICTED XI (3-5-2): Dimitrievski; S. Ristovski, D. Velkovski, Musliu; Nikolov, Ademi, Spirovski, Bardi, Alioski; Pandev, Elmas
PREDICTED XI (3-5-2): Stekelenburg; De Ligt, Ake, Blind; Dumfries, De Jong, Gravenberch, Wijnaldum, Van Aanholt; Depay, Malen
THE KEY STATS
- North Macedonia have only failed to score in one of their last 17 international matches – North Macedonia to score
- There has been at least one first half goal scored in six of North Macedonia’s last seven international matches – Goal to be scored in the first half
- Netherlands have won seven of their last nine matches – Netherlands to win
- The Netherlands have scored two or more goals in each of their last nine international matches – Netherlands over 1.5 goals
- Memphis Depay has scored eight times in his last nine appearances for the Netherlands – Memphis Depay to score anytime
There has been contrasting fortune for these two sides ahead of their final Group C clash and this contest will be the end of the line for North Macedonia. They have lost both of their matches so far but they did at least manage to find the back of the net in each game and they will be eager to repeat that feat against the Netherlands. The Dutch have booked their place in the knockout stages thanks to back-to-back wins and they have looked impressive going forward. With top spot already secure, they could opt to rotate but it should not halt their attacking flow with plenty of talent throughout their squad and in what should be an open game with a North Macedonia side intent on bowing out of the tournament on a positive note, there should be at least three goals in an entertaining match.
Tip: OVER 2.5 GOALS
For fixtures, results, TV schedule, top scorers and plenty more, visit our tournament home page here!