EURO 2020 – UEFA European Qualifiers – Romania vs Norway Preview & Prediction
When does Romania vs Norway kick off? Tuesday 15th October, 2019 – 19:45 (UK)
Where is Romania vs Norway being played? Arena Naţională
What television channel is Romania vs Norway on? Sky have the rights to UEFA European Qualifiers matches in the UK, so it is worth checking the Sky Sports schedule
Where can I stream Romania vs Norway? If the match is televised on Sky Sports, then subscribers will be able to stream the match live via Sky Go
What was the score when the teams last met? Norway 2-2 Romania
THE TEAM NEWS
- It is still all to play for in Group F and Romania could move into second place with a win or even just a draw here, depending on the result between Spain and Sweden.
- Youngster Florinel Coman was given his debut against Faroe Islands on Saturday but Alexandru Mitrita could start on the left wing instead after coming on and scoring in that game.
- Claudiu Keseru also came off the bench to score against Faroe Islands but George Puscas and Florian Andone are expected to start together up front again.
Predicted line-up (4-4-2): Tatarusanu; Benzar, Nedelcearu, Chiriches, Bancu; Hagi, Anton, Stanciu, Mitrita; Andone, Puscas
Unavailable: Grigore (Injured)
- An injury-time penalty earned Norway a 1-1 draw at home to Spain on Saturday and they realistically cannot afford a defeat in this match.
- Coach Lars Lagerback made just one change to his side from the previous qualifier, with fit-again Kristoffer Ajer replacing Tore Reginiussen at centre-back.
- Other than wonderkid Erling Braut Haaland, the Norwegians are at full strength for this match and Lagerback is likely to name an unchanged side.
Predicted line-up (4-4-1-1): Jarstein; Elabdellaoui, Nordtveit, Ajer, Aleesami; Johansen, Henriksen, Berge, Selnaes; Odegaard; King
Unavailable: Haaland (Injured)
Norway have drawn four of their seven games in this qualifying campaign, including the reverse fixture against Romania, who have lost just two of their last 15 internationals at home. There is a good chance this one will also end in a share of the points, which would keep both teams in the running.