2020 Estonian Meistriliiga – Tulevik vs FCI Levadia Preview & Prediction
When is Tulevik vs FCI Levadia taking place? Sunday 24th May, 2020 – 13:00 (UK)
Where is Tulevik vs FCI Levadia taking place? Viljandi linnastaadion, Viljandi
What television channel is Tulevik vs FCI Levadia on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Tulevik vs FCI Levadia? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK
Where can I get tickets for Tulevik vs FCI Levadia? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
THE TEAM NEWS
- Tulevik caused a big upset as they were able to defeat Paide in their midweek clash which saw them collect their first win of the season.
- Herol Riiberg gave Tulevik the lead midway through the first half before their lead was doubled thanks to Pavel Marin’s penalty with the visitors holding on despite conceding a late consolation.
- Tulevik will take plenty of confidence from that success and are likely to name an unchanged side as they aim to improve their home record having won just three of their last 18 in the Meistriliiga.
- FCI Levadia made it two wins from two to start their Meistriliiga campaign as they produced another solid defensive display to see off Legion in midweek.
- Elysee Kouadio gave Levadia a first half lead but they did not kill the game off until just before the final whistle when Dmitri Kruglov converted from the spot.
- Levadia will now hope to continue their impressive away form with them losing just three of their last 14 on the road in the league and they could go for an unchanged side following their midweek success.
Tulevik picked up a shock win over Paide in midweek and they will
hope they can use that as a catalyst for a solid run. They host FCI
Levadia here and the visitors are likely to make things very difficult
for the home side having started the season with wins in their opening
two matches and with a solid away record to boot, Levadia should be able
to claim a straightforward win.