2020 Estonian Meistriliiga – Tallinna Kalev vs Trans Preview & Prediction
When is Tallinna Kalev vs Trans taking place? Wednesday 20th May, 2020 – 17:00 (UK)
Where is Tallinna Kalev vs Trans taking place? Kadrioru staadion, Tallinn
What television channel is Tallinna Kalev vs Trans on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Tallinna Kalev vs Trans? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK
Where can I get tickets for Tallinna Kalev vs Trans? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
THE TEAM NEWS
- Tallinna Kalev were embarrassed in their opening match of the Meistriliiga season as they shipped eight goals at home to Paide and they have had to dwell on that since the league was temporarily suspended.
- The scores were tied until the 36th minute and that signalled the opening of the floodgates with Kalev conceding three before the break and they allowed a further five in the second half with Eduard Golovljov’s consolation in the final 10 minutes doing little to raise their spirits.
- Kalev will be desperate to put that woeful performance behind them as they host Trans but they face a tall order having won just one of their last nine matches in the Mesitriliiga while they have won only two of their last 12 home matches.
- Trans ended last season in strong form with four consecutive wins with their last three coming without conceding a goal but they could not follow through with that run at the start of this campaign.
- Trans were edged out in a narrow contest with Nomme Kalju with a strike in the third minute enough to separate the two teams and they will be eager to put that right on this trip to Tallinna Kalev.
- After an inconsistent showing on the road last season, Trans will be hoping for better in this campaign and can make it three successive victories away from home by claiming the three points in this one.
Tallinna Kalev were handed a humiliating defeat in their opening game
of the season as they conceded eight goals at home to Paide. They have
had to wait for a long period for a chance to right the wrongs of that
performance but it will be difficult for them to shake that off and they
are likely to be in for further misery here with Trans able to claim a