When is Paide vs Tulevik taking place? Tuesday 19th May, 2020 – 17:30 (UK)
Where is Paide vs Tulevik taking place? Paide linnastaadion, Paide
What television channel is Paide vs Tulevik on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Paide vs Tulevik? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK
Where can I get tickets for Paide vs Tulevik? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
THE TEAM NEWS
- Paide started the season with a sensational performance as they scored eight goals on the road against Tallinna Kalev and will hope to build on that effort as they get back underway in this clash with Tulevik.
- Joseph Saliste stole the show with a hat-trick while Siim Luts scored a brace and there were also goals for Karl Mool, Kristofer Piht and Ander Ott Valge in the one-sided display for the side that finished last season in fourth.
- Paide ended last year with some strong form on home soil as they lost just one of their last 11 and they will hope the big win over Kalev can set the tone for another positive season with big things expected in their first home game of the campaign.
- Tulevik were unable to hold on to the lead in their first game of the campaign as they suffered defeat on the road at Tammeka and now face a tough task as they travel to Paide.
- Kristjan Kask opened the scoring for Tulevik in the 33rd minute but they could only retain the lead until five minutes into the second half before the hosts secured what turned out to be the winner in the final 20 minutes.
- The failure to hold on will have been difficult to take for Tulevik who were poor on the road last campaign with them managing to win just four of their 18 matches and they are currently on a run of on one win from their 12 last away games in the Meistriliiga.
Paide sent out a message to the rest of the competition with their
eight-goal hammering of Tallinna Kalev in their first game of the season
and they will hope to carry on where they left off when the action
resumes. They host Tulevik who surrendered the lead to suffer defeat in
their season opener and with Paide proving very difficult to beat
coupled with Tulevik’s issues on the road, this should be a big home