When is Flora vs Tammeka taking place? Wednesday 20th May, 2020 – 17:00 (UK)
Where is Flora vs Tammeka taking place? A. Le Coq Arena, Tallinn
What television channel is Flora vs Tammeka on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Flora vs Tammeka? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK
Where can I get tickets for Flora vs Tammeka? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
THE TEAM NEWS
- Flora were able to start the defence of their Meistriliiga title with a solid victory at home to Legion in their opening match of the season and will look to build on that when play resumes with this game against Temmeka.
- Marten Kuusk fired the champions ahead inside the opening 10 minutes but they were soon pegged back and had to wait until just before the break before they could retake the lead thanks to an own goal.
- That was a big boost for Flora who added a third goal through Rauno Sappinen just after the interval which proved to be the end of the scoring as they extended their winning run on home soil in the league to seven matches.
- Tammeka ended last season in good form and were able to continue that at the start of this campaign as they came from behind to defeat Tulevik in their first league game of 2020.
- Temmeka found themselves behind at the break but responded well to get themselves level just five minutes after half-time through Daaniel Maanas before Tristan Koskor effort with just under 20 minutes left completed the turnaround.
- They now head on the road hoping that the break in action has not halted their momentum and will be confident they can do so having lost just one of their last seven Meistriliiga fixtures away from home.
Flora put in a professional display to win their first game of the
season as their title defence got off to a solid start. They did not
panic despite conceding soon after taking the lead against Legion and
were able to get themselves back in front to claim the three points.
They now host Tammeka who also started the season in decent fashion with
a come-from-behind victory over Tulevik but this is a much more
difficult task for the visitors and Flora should be able to claim a