When does Watford vs Brighton kick off? Saturday 10th August, 15:00 (UK)
Where is Watford vs Brighton being played? Vicarage Road Stadium
What television channel is Watford vs Brighton on in the UK? Watford vs Brighton will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Watford vs Brighton in the UK? N/A
Where can I get tickets for Watford vs Brighton?
Last six meetings: Watford W2, Brighton W1, D3
All-time meetings: Watford W36, Brighton W44, D34
THE TEAM NEWS
Predicted line-up (4-2-2-2): Foster; Kiko Femenia, Cathcart, Mariappa, Holebas; Doucoure, Capoue; Hughes, Pereyra; Deeney, Deulofeu
Unavailable: Penaranda (Injured), Welbeck (Injured), Chalobah (Injured), Foulquier (Injured)
- Watford will be aiming to bounce back from their tough end to last season when they lost their last four games including the FA Cup final.
- It has been a relatively quiet summer in the transfer market but they have managed to keep their key players for another campaign.
- The likelihood is that none of their new signings will start here in a familiar-looking eleven unless Dawson comes into the defence.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Ryan; Montoya, Duffy, Dunk, Bernardo; Propper, Stephens; Jahanbakhsh, Gross, March; Trossard
Unavailable: Schelotto (Injured), Izquierdo (Injured), Bissouma (Injured)
- Brighton come into the new campaign with a new man at the helm as Graham Potter has joined from Swansea to replace Chris Hughton.
- 24-year-old Belgian striker Trossard has been the marquee signing of the summer and they will hope he can boost their firepower up front.
- The club only just managed to avoid relegation narrowly last term and Potter will be under pressure to improve results quickly this term.
Brighton ended last season in miserable form and their run of nine matches without a win saw the demise of Chris Hughton. New boss Graham Potter will be tasked with turning things around but this is a tough start against Watford who have plenty of quality and home advantage on their side.