When does Norwich vs Chelsea kick off? Saturday 24th August, 12:30 (UK)
Where is Norwich vs Chelsea being played? Carrow Road
What television channel is Norwich vs Chelsea on in the UK? BT Sport 1
Where can I stream Norwich vs Chelsea in the UK? BT Sport subscribers can stream the match online via the BT Sport website
Where can I get tickets for Norwich vs Chelsea?
Last six meetings: Chelsea W4, D2
All-time meetings: Norwich W14, Chelsea W22, D18
THE TEAM NEWS
- Norwich picked up a stunning win last weekend to kick-start their Premier League campaign thanks to an emphatic 3-1 win over Newcastle.
- Teemu Pukki was the hero with a hat-trick to take his tally to four goals and his relationship with Cantwell was particularly impressive.
- Lewis had to come off with cramp in that game but it should not be an issue for this match and they should go unchanged against Chelsea.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Krul; Aarons, Godfrey, Hanley, Lewis; Trybull, Leitner; Buendia, Stiepermann, Cantwell; Pukki
Unavailable: Thompson (Injured), Zimmermann (Injured), Drmic (Injured), Hernandez (Injured)
Doubtful: Klose (Injured), McLean (Injured), Amadou (Injured), Idah (Injured), Lewis (Injured)
- Chelsea were thwarted against Leicester last week in getting their first win under Frank Lampard but there were positives in the draw.
- Lampard will have been buoyed by the goal and performance of Mason Mount who is expected to start once again in the number ten role.
- He will however be more cautious with Tammy Abraham as veteran Olivier Giroud is expected to continue to lead the attack in the short term.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Kepa; Azpilicueta, Christensen, Zouma, Emerson; Jorginho, Kante; Pedro, Mount, Pulisic; Giroud
Unavailable: Van Ginkel (Injured), Hudson-Odoi (Injured), Loftus-Cheek (Injured), James (Injured), Batshuayi (Out of favour)
Doubtful: Rudiger (Injured)
Chelsea are not quite getting the results yet but there are signs of improvement under Frank Lampard. This will not be an easy trip to Norwich however who are flying with confidence after their win last week, but this could be another open and entertaining game at Carrow Road with plenty of goals.