When does Newcastle vs Watford kick off? Saturday 31st August, 15:00 (UK)
Where is Newcastle vs Watford being played? St. James' Park
What television channel is Newcastle vs Watford on in the UK? Newcastle vs Watford will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Newcastle vs Watford in the UK? N/A
Where can I get tickets for Newcastle vs Watford?
Last six meetings: Newcastle W1, Watford W4, D1
All-time meetings: Newcastle W16, Watford W15, D14
THE TEAM NEWS
- Newcastle pulled off an unexpected win at Spurs last weekend and that eased the pressure on manager Steve Bruce after a tough start.
- Injuries continue to mount for them however as Saint-Maximin has picked up a knock and misses out here so Atsu is the natural replacement.
- Ritchie was on the receiving end of a nasty tackle in the midweek League Cup match and is now rated doubtful to face Watford here.
Predicted line-up (5-4-1): Dubravka; Javi Manquillo, Lascelles, Schar, Dummett, Willems; Almiron, Hayden, Longstaff, Atsu; Joelinton
Unavailable: Colback (Injured), Lejeune (Injured), Carroll (Injured), Yedlin (Injured), Gayle (Injured), Saint-Maximin (Injured), Ritchie (Injured)
Doubtful: Joelinton (Injured), Almiron (Injured), Willems (Injured)
- Watford are the only team yet to pick up a point in the Premier League and Javi Gracia finds himself under pressure at this early stage.
- Big money summer signing Ismaila Sarr started in the League Cup on Tuesday and scored his first goal so he could be thrown in here.
- Pereyra missed the loss last weekend but he did play in the League Cup match and he should return to the starting eleven for this one.
Predicted line-up (4-4-1-1): Foster; Kiko Femenia, Dawson, Cathcart, Holebas; Sarr, Doucoure, Capoue, Pereyra; Hughes; Gray
Unavailable: Deeney (Injured)
Watford have made a miserable start to the season and Javi Gracia already finds himself under pressure. Newcastle's win at Spurs last week gave them a massive boost, but the injuries are mounting and Watford will fancy their chances of picking up at least a point from this trip up North.