Premier League 2019-20 – Man Utd vs Crystal Palace Preview & Prediction
When does Man Utd vs Crystal Palace kick off? Saturday 24th August, 15:00 (UK)
Where is Man Utd vs Crystal Palace being played? Old Trafford
What television channel is Man Utd vs Crystal Palace on in the UK? Man Utd vs Crystal Palace will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Man Utd vs Crystal Palace in the UK? N/A
Where can I get tickets for Man Utd vs Crystal Palace?
Man Utd - https://www.manutd.com/en/Matches
Crystal Palace - https://tickets.cpfc.co.uk/events.aspx
Last six meetings: Man Utd W5, D1
All-time meetings: Man Utd W37, Crystal Palace W7, D11
THE TEAM NEWS
- Man Utd could only draw at Wolves on Monday night but they were left to rue Paul Pogba's missed penalty with 22 minutes remaining.
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer diffused the controversy around who takes penalties but Rashford could now be set to resume duties after Pogba's miss.
- Solskjaer was otherwise pleased with the performance of his team on Monday and there is a good chance they will go unchanged against Palace.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): De Gea; Wan-Bissaka, Maguire, Lindelof, Shaw; McTominay, Pogba; James, Lingard, Rashford; Martial
Unavailable: Bailly (Injured), Sanchez (Out of favour)
Doubtful: Fosu-Mensah (Injured)
- Palace slipped to a 1-0 loss at Sheffield Utd last week and they will have to improve at Old Trafford as they have yet to score a goal so far.
- Roy Hodgson will not panic despite picking up just one point so far and he may even consider an unchanged team for this match.
- Schlupp and McCarthy both came off the bench last week and they are pushing for a start with Meyer's place in the team at risk.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Guaita; Ward, Dann, Kelly, Van Aanholt; Milivojevic, McArthur, Meyer; Townsend, Benteke, Zaha
Unavailable: Sakho (Injured), Tomkins (Injured)
Even in recent seasons where Man Utd have not enjoyed much success, they have dominated their head-to-head record against Crystal Palace and they will be confident of extending that here. Palace are yet to score and Solskjaer's men will fancy their chances of a clean sheet and three points.