When does Liverpool vs Arsenal kick off? Saturday 24th August, 17:30 (UK)
Where is Liverpool vs Arsenal being played? Anfield
What television channel is Liverpool vs Arsenal on in the UK? Sky Sports Premier League
Where can I stream Liverpool vs Arsenal in the UK? Sky Sports subscribers can stream the match online via Sky Go
Where can I get tickets for Liverpool vs Arsenal?
Arsenal - https://www.arsenal.com/tickets
Last six meetings: Liverpool W4, D2
All-time meetings: Liverpool W87, Arsenal W78, D61
THE TEAM NEWS
- Liverpool ended last weekend on top spot and they will be determined to push on now after Man City dropped points last weekend.
- Despite making an awful mistake which handed Southampton a route back into the game last week, Adrian is expected to keep his place in goal.
- They will take heart from their excellent recent record against Arsenal at home so Jurgen Klopp will surely field his strongest line-up.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Adrian; Alexander-Arnold, Matip, Van Dijk, Robertson; Fabinho, Henderson, Wijnaldum; Salah, Firmino, Mane
Unavailable: Keita (Injured), Clyne (Injured), Alisson (Injured)
- Arsenal have won their first two league matches for the first time since 2009-10 as confidence is high at the North London club right now.
- After replacing Reiss Nelson in both matches so far, record signing Pepe is expected to finally be unleashed in the starting line-up here.
- Xhaka was held out of the win over Burnley last week but he should be fit enough to start so he could come into the side for Willock.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Leno; Maitland-Niles, David Luiz, Sokratis, Monreal; Xhaka, Guendouzi; Pepe, Dani Ceballos, Aubameyang; Lacazette
Unavailable: Holding (Injured), Bellerin (Injured), Tierney (Injured), Mavropanos (Injured), Elneny (Out of favour), Mustafi (Out of favour)
Doubtful: Ozil (Illness), Xhaka (Injured)
This fixture has notoriously seen a deluge of goals in recent seasons with 35 being scored in the last seven encounters. Liverpool in particular have been dominant at home, and while this is an improving Arsenal team, the hosts should expose the Gunners defence in what could be a goal fest.