Premier League 2019-20 – Leicester vs Wolves Preview & Prediction
When does Leicester vs Wolves kick off? Saturday 10th August, 15:00 (UK)
Where is Leicester vs Wolves being played? King Power Stadium
What television channel is Leicester vs Wolves on in the UK? Leicester vs Wolves will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Leicester vs Wolves in the UK? N/A
Where can I get tickets for Leicester vs Wolves?
Last six meetings: Leicester W3, Wolves W2, D1
All-time meetings: Leicester W38, Wolves W43, D32
THE TEAM NEWS
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Schmeichel; Ricardo Pereira, Morgan, Evans, Chilwell; Tielemans, Ndidi; Ayoze Perez, Maddison, Gray; Vardy
Doubtful: Mendy (Injured)
- There is plenty of optimism and ambition around Leicester City as they enter the new Premier League season under manager Brendan Rodgers.
- Rodgers was delighted to make on-loan star Tielemans a permanent signing this summer and he is set to be a key figure for them this season.
- They have also bolstered their attacking options with the signing of Ayoze Perez from Newcastle and he is also set to start this opener.
Predicted line-up (3-5-2): Rui Patricio; Bennett, Coady, Boly; Doherty, Dendoncker, Ruben Neves, Joao Moutinho, Jonny Castro; Jimenez, Diogo Jota
- Wolves have a big task on their hands to even replicate last season's superb finish in the league especially with Europa League commitments.
- The likelihood is that boss Nuno Espirito Santo fields his strongest team from last season although Doherty and Jimenez have been doubts but were passed fit for the game on Thursday and should be fit to feature here.
- New signing Jesus Vallejo could potentially figure but the on-loan Spanish defender is more likely to be phased into the team gradually.
There is plenty of optimism around both of these teams this summer as they look to break into the top six. Leicester especially will be buoyed by their new signings and with Brendan Rodgers at the helm, they will look to make a fast start against a Wolves side that may have Europe on their minds.