Premier League 2019-20 – Leicester vs Bournemouth Preview & Prediction
When does Leicester vs Bournemouth kick off? Saturday 31st August, 15:00 (UK)
Where is Leicester vs Bournemouth being played? King Power Stadium
What television channel is Leicester vs Bournemouth on in the UK? Leicester vs Bournemouth will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Leicester vs Bournemouth in the UK? N/A
Where can I get tickets for Leicester vs Bournemouth?
Bournemouth - https://tickets.afcb.co.uk/Online/default.asp?
Last six meetings: Leicester W1, Bournemouth W2, D3
All-time meetings: Leicester W7, Bournemouth W5, D5
THE TEAM NEWS
- Leicester beat Sheff Utd last week to get their first league win of the season and then beat Newcastle on penalties in the League Cup
- Brendan Rodgers has a couple of injury concerns coming into this game as Chilwell and Ndidi continue to nurse knocks and are doubtful.
- Praet was handed a first start in the league at Bramall Lane but Harvey Barnes' winner could put him in contention for a starting spot.
Predicted line-up (4-1-4-1): Schmeichel; Ricardo Pereira, Soyuncu, Evans, Chilwell; Ndidi; Ayoze Perez, Praet, Tielemans, Maddison; Vardy
Unavailable: Amartey (Injured), James (Injured)
Doubtful: Chilwell (Injured), Ndidi (Injured), Morgan (Injured)
- Bournemouth came unstuck at home to champions Man City last week and then they scraped past Forest Green in the League Cup on penalties.
- Eddie Howe has another potential long-term absentee as Daniels has picked up a serious knee injury and his options are depleted at present.
- That loss could see Harry Wilson come back in to the eleven and Ake could switch to left-back unless Diego Rico is trusted to come in.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Ramsdale; Smith, S. Cook, Mepham, Ake; Billing, Lerma; H. Wilson, King, Fraser; C. Wilson
Unavailable: L. Cook (Injured), Francis (Injured), Gosling (Injured), Brooks (Injured), Kelly (Injured), Stanislas (Injured), Danjuma (Injured), Daniels (Injured)
Recent matches between these two teams have seen plenty of goals and this encounter could easily follow suit. Leicester are showing signs of finding something close to their best form now and they can expose this injury-hit Bournemouth team in what should be a high-scoring game.