Premier League 2019-20 – Everton vs Watford Betting Preview & Prediction
When does Everton vs Watford kick off? Saturday 17th August, 15:00 (UK)
Where is Everton vs Watford being played? Goodison Park
What television channel is Everton vs Watford on in the UK? Everton vs Watford will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Everton vs Watford in the UK? N/A
Where can I get tickets for Everton vs Watford?
Everton - http://www.evertonfc.com/ticket-news
Last six meetings: Everton W2, Watford W3, D1
All-time meetings: Everton W19, Watford W5, D4
THE TEAM NEWS
- Everton were frustrated at Palace last week when they could only manage a goalless draw as they were not helped by injuries and a red card.
- Schneiderlin will miss out here through suspension while Andre Gomes is a major doubt after limping off which leaves them light in midfield.
- Gbamin came on for his debut and although he found the pace of the game to be fast, he should start with either Andre Gomes or Davies.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Pickford; Coleman, Mina, Keane, Digne; Andre Gomes, Gbamin; Richarlison, Sigurdsson, Bernard; Calvert-Lewin
Unavailable: Delph (Injured), Schneiderlin (Suspended)
Doubtful: Baines (Injured), Andre Gomes (Injured)
- Watford endured a miserable start to the season as they were hammered 0-3 at home to Brighton in a shock result at Vicarage Road.
- Pereyra was left on the bench last week as he edges back to fitness but there is every chance the Argentine returns to the starting XI.
- Dawson came in for his debut at the back in that match and despite the set-back, he should keep his place alongside Cathcart in the middle.
Predicted line-up (4-2-2-2): Foster; Kiko Femenia, Dawson, Cathcart, Holebas; Doucoure, Capoue; Hughes, Pereyra; Deeney, Gray
Doubtful: Penaranda (Injured), Chalobah (Injured), Foulquier (Injured), Welbeck (Injured), Sarr (Fitness)
Watford looked to be suffering something of a hangover from the FA Cup final defeat and poor end to last season as Brighton hammered them. They travel north to Goodison where Everton will be itching to get their first three points and are notoriously strong, so expect a home win in this one.