Premier League 2019-20 – Crystal Palace vs Everton Preview & Prediction
When does Crystal Palace vs Everton kick off? Saturday 10th August, 15:00 (UK)
Where is Crystal Palace vs Everton being played? Selhurst Park
What television channel is Crystal Palace vs Everton on in the UK? Crystal Palace vs Everton will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Crystal Palace vs Everton in the UK? N/A
Where can I get tickets for Crystal Palace vs Everton?
Crystal Palace - https://tickets.cpfc.co.uk/events.aspx
Everton - http://www.evertonfc.com/ticket-news
Last six meetings: Everton W3, D3
All-time meetings: Crystal Palace W13, Everton W20, D16
THE TEAM NEWS
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Guaita; Ward, Dann, Sakho, Van Aanholt; Milivojevic, McArthur, Meyer; Townsend, Benteke, Zaha
Unavailable: Tomkins (Injured)
Doubtful: Zaha (Personal reasons)
- It is has been a difficult summer for Crystal Palace in the transfer market and their focus will once again be on survival primarily.
- The loss of Wan-Bissaka is a blow but they have reliable players that can fill in for him although they are without the injured Tomkins.
- Further forward, they are likely to rely on Christian Benteke to lead the attack and they will desperately hope he can rekindle old form.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Pickford; Coleman, Mina, Keane, Digne; Andre Gomes, Schneiderlin; Walcott, Sigurdsson, Bernard; Richarlison
Unavailable: Delph (Injured)
Doubtful: Baines (Injured), Gbamin (Rested)
- Everton will be hoping to start the season how they finished the last as this is a big campaign for the club and boss Marco Silva.
- Of the new signings, Delph is the most likely to earn an immediate starting spot in midfield alongside Andre Gomes who joined permanently.
- Yerry Mina will play alongside Michael Keane in central defence but this team otherwise has a familiar look about it from last season.
Everton ended last season in fine form with their attack playing well but their defence showing major improvement. They will look for that to continue but they are missing a couple of key players from last year, and this could very well be a lively opener with goals at both ends of the pitch.