When does Burnley vs Liverpool kick off? Saturday 31st August, 17:30 (UK)
Where is Burnley vs Liverpool being played? Turf Moor
What television channel is Burnley vs Liverpool on in the UK? Sky Sports Premier League
Where can I stream Burnley vs Liverpool in the UK? Sky Sports subscribers can stream the match online via Sky Go
Where can I get tickets for Burnley vs Liverpool?
Last six meetings: Burnley W1, Liverpool W4, D1
All-time meetings: Burnley W37, Liverpool W55, D28
THE TEAM NEWS
- After a reasonable start to their league campaign, Burnley were dumped out of the League Cup by League One outfit Sunderland in midweek.
- Sean Dyche took the opportunity to give starts to some fringe players but it backfired as they lost 1-3 at home after taking an early lead.
- Gudmundsson is a major doubt after going off injured last weekend so he could be replaced by Lennon or Hendrick if he misses out.
Predicted line-up (4-4-2): Pope; Lowton, Tarkowski, Mee, Pieters; Lennon, Westwood, Cork, McNeil; Barnes, Wood
Unavailable: Defour (Injured)
Doubtful: Gudmundsson (Injured), Brady (Injured)
- Liverpool are the only remaining team after just three rounds of matches with a 100% winning record which they will be keen to extend here.
- After a free midweek and ahead of the international break, Jurgen Klopp is highly unlikely to rest any key men or rotate his side at all.
- They have no new injury worries coming into this game and there is a good chance that he names the same eleven from the Arsenal match.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Adrian; Alexander-Arnold, Matip, Van Dijk, Robertson; Fabinho, Henderson, Wijnaldum; Salah, Firmino, Mane
Unavailable: Keita (Injured), Clyne (Injured), Alisson (Injured)
Burnley have tested Liverpool in recent meetings which have somewhat surprisingly contained a fair few goals. The last five meetings have seen both teams score in each of them, and while Liverpool have to be favoured to win, there is every chance Burnley can score against this Liverpool defence.