When does Brighton vs Southampton kick off? Saturday 24th August, 15:00 (UK)
Where is Brighton vs Southampton being played? The American Express Community Stadium
What television channel is Brighton vs Southampton on in the UK? Brighton vs Southampton will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Brighton vs Southampton in the UK? N/A
Where can I get tickets for Brighton vs Southampton?
Southampton - https://southamptonfc.com/tickets/match-tickets
Last six meetings: Brighton W1, Southampton W2, D3
All-time meetings: Brighton W20, Southampton W34, D17
THE TEAM NEWS
- Brighton sit on four points from their opening two matches and they will be keen to build on their good start against Southampton at home.
- Boss Graham Potter was pleased with the way his team played last week and it could have been better had Trossard not had a goal wiped out.
- There is a good chance that they name the same starting line-up for this match although summer signing Maupay is pushing for a start.
Predicted line-up (3-4-2-1): Ryan; Duffy, Dunk, Burn; Montoya, Propper, Stephens, March; Gross, Trossard; Murray
Unavailable: Schelotto (Injured), Izquierdo (Injured), Bissouma (Injured)
- It has been a tough start for Southampton having lost their opening two games and they are desperate to get their first points on the board.
- Ralph Hasenhuttl will consider some changes after some poor mistakes against Liverpool and Stephens will be keen to return at the back.
- Danny Ings scored and had another great chance after coming off the bench last week and he could lead the attack ahead of Che Adams here.
Predicted line-up (3-4-2-1): Gunn; Bednarek, Stephens, Vestergaard; Valery, Romeu, Hojbjerg, Bertrand; Ward-Prowse, Redmond; Ings
Contrasting starts to the season for these two teams but this promises to be a hard-fought South Coast derby as has been the case in recent seasons. Maintaining discipline will be key to success here but there is every chance this will be a lively and open game with goals at both ends of the pitch.