Premier League 2019-20 – Arsenal vs Burnley Betting Preview & Prediction
When does Arsenal vs Burnley kick off? Saturday 17th August, 12:30 (UK)
Where is Arsenal vs Burnley being played? Emirates Stadium
What television channel is Arsenal vs Burnley on in the UK? BT Sport 1
Where can I stream Arsenal vs Burnley in the UK? BT Sport subscribers can stream the match online via the BT Sport website
Where can I get tickets for Arsenal vs Burnley?
Arsenal - https://www.arsenal.com/tickets
Last six meetings: Arsenal W6
All-time meetings: Arsenal W53, Burnley W33, D21
THE TEAM NEWS
- Arsenal got off to a winning start against Newcastle in their opening match thanks to Aubameyang's winner along with a vital clean sheet.
- Despite missing a whole host of players, Unai Emery brought in the likes of Nelson and Willock with the talented youngsters performing well.
- Kolasinac and Ozil missed the game due to concerns over their safety and there is a chance that they could miss out again for that reason.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Leno; Maitland-Niles, Chambers, Sokratis, Monreal; Willock, Xhaka, Guendouzi; Mkhitaryan, Lacazette, Aubameyang
Unavailable: Holding (Injured), Bellerin (Injured), Tierney (Injured), Mavropanos (Injured)
Doubtful: Elneny (Injured), Ozil (Illness), Xhaka (Injured)
- Burnley got off to a fantastic start in their opening game as they scored three second half goals to beat Southampton 3-0 at Turf Moor.
- Ashley Barnes scored twice after assists on both occasions by summer signing Erik Pieters while Johann Berg Gudmundsson scored the third.
- As is often the case with Dyche when his team play well, the likelihood is that he will name the same eleven for this trip to the Emirates.
Predicted line-up (4-4-2): Pope; Lowton, Tarkowski, Mee, Pieters; Gudmundsson, Westwood, Cork, McNeil; Barnes, Wood
Unavailable: Defour (Injured), Brady (Injured)
Doubtful: Taylor (Injured), Drinkwater (Injured)
Both teams started their 2019-20 Premier League campaigns in fine form by winning their opening matches and will look to pick up another positive result here. Arsenal are formidable at home but Burnley are more than capable of causing them problems so expect goals at both ends of the pitch.