When does Wolves vs Sheffield Utd kick off? Sunday 1st December, 2019 – 14:00 (UK)
Where is Wolves vs Sheffield Utd being played? Molineux Stadium
What TV channel is Wolves vs Sheffield Utd on in the UK? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Wolves vs Sheffield Utd in the UK? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK
Where can I get tickets for Wolves vs Sheffield Utd?
Sheffield Utd – https://tickets.sufc.co.uk/en-GB/categories/away
What was the score in the last meeting between Wolves & Sheffield Utd? Wolves 3-0 Sheffield Utd
THE TEAM NEWS
- Wolves are hitting something close to top form right now as their eight-match unbeaten run has catapulted them up the Premier League table.
- Nuno Espirito Santo has been linked with the Arsenal job if they part ways with Unai Emery but he remains fully focused on the job.
- Saiss will serve a ban so Bennett will likely come in but otherwise they will likely stick with the team that beat Bournemouth last week.
Predicted line-up (3-4-2-1): Rui Patricio; Dendoncker, Coady, Bennett; Doherty, Joao Moutinho, Ruben Neves, Jonny Castro; Traore, Diogo Jota; Jimenez
Unavailable: Boly (Injured), Saiss (Suspended)
Doubtful: Gibbs-White (Injured), Bennett (Injured)
- Sheff Utd come off a 3-3 draw against Man Utd last week and that point took their unbeaten run to six matches in the Premier League.
- They welcome back Henderson who was ineligible to play against his parent club last week and the goalkeeper will return to the starting XI.
- Mousset picked up a hamstring strain in the game last week which forced him off but the striker should be fit to start against Wolves.
Predicted line-up (3-5-2): Henderson; Basham, Egan, O'Connell; Baldock, Lundstram, Norwood, Fleck, Stevens; McGoldrick, Mousset
Doubtful: Egan (Injured), Mousset (Injured)
Wolves and Sheff Utd are both in excellent form right now and enjoying unbeaten streaks. Wolves have adjusted well in balancing Europa League commitments with the Premier League and they will be confident at home as they should match up well tactically against Chris Wilder's revelations.