When does Wolves vs Liverpool kick off? Thursday 23rd January, 2020 – 20:00 (UK)
Where is Wolves vs Liverpool being played? Molineux Stadium
What TV channel is Wolves vs Liverpool on in the UK? BT Sport 1
Where can I stream Wolves vs Liverpool in the UK? BT Sport subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Wolves vs Liverpool?
What was the score in the last meeting between Wolves & Liverpool? Liverpool 1-0 Wolves
THE TEAM NEWS
- Wolves put themselves back into contention for a Champions League spot as they overturned a 2-0 half-time deficit to defeat Southampton.
- After a run of three Premier League matches without a win, Wolves' second half display was a welcome one as they ended their poor run.
- Diogo Jota is in with a chance of returning from a lower leg injury but he is only likely to be on the bench if he does prove his fitness.
Predicted line-up (3-4-2-1): Rui Patricio; Dendoncker, Coady, Saiss; Doherty, Joao Moutinho, Ruben Neves, Jonny Castro; Traore, Pedro Neto; Jimenez
Unavailable: Boly (Injured), Ruben Vinagre (Injured)
Doubtful: Diogo Jota (Injured)
- Liverpool continued their magnificent run of form as they overcame Manchester United to make it 19 straight home wins in the Premier League.
- Despite the win, Liverpool wasted numerous chances in front of goal and that will be an area they will look to improve on in this contest.
- Fabinho and Joel Matip returned to the bench following injury lay-offs at the weekend and they could be joined by Dejan Lovren here.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Alisson; Alexander-Arnold, Gomez, Van Dijk, Robertson; Oxlade-Chamberlain, Henderson, Wijnaldum; Salah, Firmino, Mane
Unavailable: Clyne (Injured), Keita (Injured), Milner (Injured)
Doubtful: Lovren (Injured), Shaqiri (Injured)
Wolves will need to perform as well as they did in the second half of their game against Southampton but for the full 90 minutes here. The hosts have scored in every home league game so far this season and that should continue but they are also likely to concede in this game against Liverpool.