When does Wolves vs Leicester kick off? Friday 14th February, 2020 – 20:00 (UK)
Where is Wolves vs Leicester being played? Molineux Stadium
What TV channel is Wolves vs Leicester on in the UK? BT Sport 1
Where can I stream Wolves vs Leicester in the UK? BT Sport subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Wolves vs Leicester?
What was the score in the last meeting between Wolves & Leicester? Leicester 0-0 Wolves
THE TEAM NEWS
- Wolves could not build on a promising first half display as they were held to a goalless draw against Man Utd at Old Trafford.
- Adama Traore picked up a knock in the game against Man Utd but his shoulder injury is not deemed to be serious and he should feature.
- New signing Daniel Podence made his debut from the bench at Old Trafford but will be pushing for a start if Traore is unavailable.
Predicted line-up (3-4-2-1): Rui Patricio; Boly, Coady, Saiss; Doherty, Joao Moutinho, Ruben Neves, Jonny Castro; Traore, Diogo Jota; Jimenez
Unavailable: Ruben Vinagre (Injured)
Doubtful: Traore (Injured)
- Leicester played out an entertaining 2-2 draw with Chelsea with the Foxes consolidating their spot in the top four with that point.
- The Foxes moved to sign Ryan Bennett on loan from Wolves on deadline day but he is ineligible to face his parent club in this contest.
- Wilfred Ndidi had a flare-up in the knee before the Chelsea clash and that issue has also left him doubtful for this game.
Predicted line-up (4-1-4-1): Schmeichel; Ricardo Pereira, Evans, Soyuncu, Chilwell; Choudhury; Ayoze Perez, Tielemans, Maddison, Barnes; Vardy
Unavailable: James (Injured), Amartey (Injured), Mendy (Injured), Bennett (Ineligible)
Doubtful: Morgan (Illness), Ndidi (Injured)
This is an intriguing clash between Wolves and Leicester with the hosts harbouring ambitions of joining the Foxes in the top four come the end of the season. Wolves have only lost three home games this season but concede almost as many as they score which should see both teams hit the net here.