When does Wolves vs Chelsea kick off? Saturday 14th September, 2019 – 15:00 (UK)
Where is Wolves vs Chelsea being played? Molineux Stadium
What are the expected weather conditions for Wolves vs Chelsea? Clear, 18c
What TV channel is Wolves vs Chelsea on in the UK? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Wolves vs Chelsea in the UK? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK
Where can I get tickets for Wolves vs Chelsea?
What was the score in the last meeting between Wolves & Chelsea? Chelsea 1-1 Wolves
THE TEAM NEWS
- Wolves come off their 10th game of the season which was arguably their poorest performance as they lost 3-2 to Everton last time out.
- Nuno Espirito Santo will have welcomed the international break to rest some of his key players and hope that has recharged their batteries.
- Boly is suspended and Doherty is expected to miss out through injury so Jesus Vallejo could come into the defence and Traore on the right.
Predicted line-up (3-5-2): Rui Patricio; Bennett, Coady, Saiss; Doherty, Dendoncker, Ruben Neves, Joao Moutinho, Jonny Castro; Jimenez, Diogo Jota
Unavailable: Boly (Suspended)
Doubtful: Saiss (Injured), Doherty (Injured)
- Chelsea's poor start to the season continued before the international break as they let a two-goal lead slip to draw at home to Sheff Utd.
- Frank Lampard has numerous injury doubts at the moment and Emerson is the latest player to pick up a knock from international duty.
- Rudiger, Kante, Pedro and Kovacic are all facing a late fitness test and Lampard will be hoping to count on a couple of them for this match.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Kepa; Azpilicueta, Rudiger, Zouma, Marcos Alonso; Jorginho, Kovacic; Pulisic, Barkley, Mount; Abraham
Unavailable: Van Ginkel (Injured), Hudson-Odoi (Injured), Loftus-Cheek (Injured), Kante (Injured)
Doubtful: Emerson (Injured), Pedro (Injured), James (Injured)
It has not been the start that either team or manager will be happy with but both Wolves and Chelsea will be aiming to raise their games after the international break. Wolves have this knack of lifting themselves for quality opposition and they can take advantage of Chelsea's injury woes.