When does Wolves vs Brighton kick off? Saturday 7th March, 2020 – 15:00 (UK)
Where is Wolves vs Brighton being played? Molineux Stadium
What TV channel is Wolves vs Brighton on in the UK? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Wolves vs Brighton in the UK? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK
Where can I get tickets for Wolves vs Brighton?
What was the score in the last meeting between Wolves & Brighton? Brighton 2-2 Wolves
THE TEAM NEWS
- Wolves are coming off an excellent 3-2 win at Spurs last weekend as they have closed the gap to Chelsea in fourth to just three points now.
- Jonny Castro has been ruled out with an injury so that should see Ruben Vinagre replace him on the left while Adama Traore is available.
- Dendoncker or Pedro Neto could come into the midfield role if Espirito Santo decides to stick with the 3-4-2-1 formation.
Predicted line-up (3-5-2): Rui Patricio; Boly, Coady, Saiss; Doherty, Joao Moutinho, Dendoncker, Ruben Neves, Ruben Vinagre; Diogo Jota, Jimenez
Unavailable: Jonny Castro (Injured)
Doubtful: Gibbs-White (Injured)
- Brighton are coming off a 0-1 loss at home to Crystal Palace which means Graham Potter's men are now eight league matches without a win.
- Graham Potter will consider his options to change things around which could mean personnel but also a tactical switch in formation.
- Duffy may come back into the reckoning while Gross, Connolly, Schelotto and Murray are all competing for a place in the starting eleven.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Ryan; Montoya, Webster, Dunk, Burn; Bissouma, Propper; Mooy, Trossard, March; Maupay
Unavailable: Izquierdo (Injured)
Doubtful: Duffy (Personal reasons)
Brighton have been sliding closer to the relegation zone as they are winless in their last eight league games which they desperately need to snap quickly. They travel to face one of the form teams in the league right now and it is difficult to see them coming away with Molineux with even a point.