When does West Ham vs Newcastle kick off? Saturday 2nd November, 2019 – 15:00 (UK)
Where is West Ham vs Newcastle being played? London Stadium
What TV channel is West Ham vs Newcastle on in the UK? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream West Ham vs Newcastle in the UK? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK
Where can I get tickets for West Ham vs Newcastle?
West Ham – https://www.whufc.com/tickets/match-tickets
What was the score in the last meeting between West Ham & Newcastle? West Ham 2-0 Newcastle
THE TEAM NEWS
- West Ham could only manage a point at home to Sheff Utd last time out after yet another relatively uninspiring performance in the league.
- Pellegrini made several changes last week including the inclusion of Snodgrass which paid off with his goal so he should keep his place.
- He may consider further changes here after the lacklustre display so Lanzini and Fredericks could return for Zabaleta and Felipe Anderson.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Roberto; Fredericks, Diop, Balbuena, Cresswell; Noble, Rice; Yarmolenko, Snodgrass, Lanzini; Haller
Unavailable: Fabianski (Injured), Antonio (Injured), Reid (Injured)
Doubtful: Wilshere (Injured)
- Newcastle are coming off a draw at home to Wolves last weekend but they will be somewhat disappointed after letting a 1-0 lead slip.
- Steve Bruce will have to do without the suspended Sean Longstaff so the returning Hayden and Shelvey could come into the starting eleven.
- With goals difficult to come by, Bruce may consider attacking changes with Atsu and Gayle waiting in the wings for a chance to impress.
Predicted line-up (5-4-1): Dubravka; Yedlin, Clark, Lascelles, Fernandez, Willems; Almiron, Hayden, Shelvey, Saint-Maximin; Joelinton
Unavailable: Colback (Injured), Carroll (Injured), S. Longstaff (Suspended)
Doubtful: Lejeune (Injured), Schar (Injured), Ritchie (Injured)
Neither of these teams come into this match in inspiring form and that may suit Steve Bruce's men who travel down South with a plan to frustrate. With goals tough to come by, a clean sheet will be their priority and that could well lead to a low-scoring affair against West Ham's out-of-form attack.